“A new experience every time!”
Review of Little Caesars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #63 of 94 Restaurants in Alamogordo
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Whenever I go to Little Caesars, the experience is different every time. Sometimes when I go I have to wait an extremely long time for my food, while other times, it goes quickly. Sometimes, my pizza is burnt, or all dried up, and once I ordered the three meat deep-pan pizza (which is supposed to have 3 different types of meat), and when I got home the entire pizza had two pieces of sausage, a pepperoni, and a sprinkle of bacon that I needed a magnifying glass just to see. A couple of the employees have long conversations in front of the drive thru window and don't acknowledge your presence even though you know they can see you.
This place is known for "hot and ready" pizza that is very affordable, but that shouldn't mean the customer service you receive is substandard.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Have to agree with the one other review of this place. Terrible, TERRIBLE customer service. Rude employees and management. Pizza is either old or not ready.

1  Thank fatwood
Reviewed 30 April 2017

If you stop ONLY get the $5 hot and ready special - they cannot get an order correct. I have gone here several times due to the convenient location and TV ad's. Drive thru service is pitifully slow and both times I used it the order I received was wrong. Inside isnt much better I ordered a pepperoni pizza with mushrooms once and they forgot to put it in the oven, gave me cookies for the delay, and then forgot the pepperoni when finally finished ( I was given a full refund and the pepproniless pizza) They are always polite and applogize for the errors but they need to put their cell phones away and pay attention to what they are doing.

3  Thank Masch40