Phoenix Park Inn Resort
US$213
US$96
US$94
  • Breakfast included
OYO 2303 Hotel Royal Mirage(Candolim)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$124
US$121
Sea Mist Resort(Candolim)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$20
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
1,384 results
All reviewspremium roomcandolim beachgala nightpool areathe main roadroom boyflat screen tvfantastic holidayindian foodcleaned every dayspecial thankshotel staffcurryfront officewelcome drinkspecial mentionmemorable stay
Reviewed 30 November 2017

We stayed at the Phoenix Park Inn Resort from 4th to 18th November. We booked a double deluxe room, and we were pleased with it - plenty of room, clean and a large/comfortable bed. We had a good sized balcony, but we did not use it as we were out most of the time. We opted for bed and breakfast, as there are so many places to eat on the main street.

Our room was cleaned daily, with fresh bedding and plenty of towels. The staff in the Phoenix Park Inn are fabulous - helpful, cheerful and extremely hard-working. There is a good sized swimming pool and plenty of sunbeds for guests, and the bar staff can rustle up pretty good cocktails! The pool area is surrounded by lovely trees and bushes, and the maintenance staff work hard to keep it all looking beautiful.

I recommend this hotel and cannot fault it in any way. There is a tailor upstairs from the Reception, called BK, and he will approach you to ask if you want any shirts made. He is very pleasant and it is worth a visit upstairs to his shop. All staff are first rate, but I can only remember a few names (Sneha Thakur, Sushabh Tomar and Mani (the lovely chef!).

We loved our time in Goa and we will stay in the Phoenix Park Inn when we return.

Please don't forget to tip the staff. A £ here and there means so much to them, and they all work so hard. Also, PLEASE don't forget to tip the cleaners. We usually leave a tip on the bed (with a smiley face) on the last day of our holiday, but my husband bumped into one of the cleaners before we left and he handed a tip to him, with a 'thank you'. The tip equated to approximately £4, and he was overwhelmed by this.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank psychnurse190
Phoenix-Park-Inn, General Manager at Phoenix Park Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Hi psychnurse190,

I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for taking some time out and writing this wonderful review.

I am pleased to know that you loved your stay with us and enjoyed our service.
Your message has been conveyed to our staff and they express their gratitude for your kind words.

Do visit us again soon. My staff & I look forward to hosting you.
Thank you.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Spent new year at this hotel 2 years ago and can’t wait to return. The staff were great, food was excellent and location was perfect for candolim beach and shops.
We are returning on February 16th and have got fingers crossed for a pool view room as this is the only thing that was missing last time.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank theTodds09
Phoenix-Park-Inn, General Manager at Phoenix Park Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Hi Todds09,
I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for taking some time out and reviewing us.

It is an honour for us that we have loyal guests like you who remember us even after 2 years!
I am glad that you enjoyed our food and liked our staff. We will certainly try to make your upcoming stay with us a memorable one.
Looking forward to hosting you.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

This is a gem of a hotel with customer satisfaction guaranteed.we have never been treated so well and the pool,food and staff are amazing with nothing too much for them.This is a hotel that will be seeing a lot more of us.A BIG THANK YOU GUYS

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank John C

Hi John C,
Thank you for your wonderful review.
I am delighted to know that you loved our service and enjoyed the food.

We would love to have you at our hotel again. Looking forward to hosting you.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Have had a week here now at this lovely little hotel. Yes there are occasional problems with the wi fi and the odd powercut, but not a problem.
The staff are definitely an asset to the hotel. A special mention for the pool man, name begins with a V, Alam and Sulip and many more I can't remember.
The bedroom is kept immaculately clean, thank you to our cleaner, again can't remember his name, begins with an S.
The pool area is small and can get quite busy, but the beach is just down the road.
Attended the Monday night Gala dinner which was excellent value for money and the food was fantastic.
All in all would recommend.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank terificliz
Phoenix-Park-Inn, General Manager at Phoenix Park Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Hi terificliz,
I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for reviewing us.
I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our service and am glad that our Monday night gala was up to your expectations.
I ensure you that we will surely work towards bettering our wifi and electricity services.

I have conveyed your thank you to our staff, and they express their gratitude for your kind words.
I do hope that you will visit us again. My staff & I look forward to hosting you.
Thank you.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Didnt get the room we paid for spent two very noisy nights with 2 airconditioners outside the patio door, but the room we moved to after complaining was very nice with a lovely cleaner. All in all a very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: get one facing the pool
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ian James W

Hi Ian James W,
Thank you for your honest review and rating.

I apologise to you for the inconvenience caused to you, and I am glad that we could compensate it by providing you with equally good accommodation.