We – family of 3 adults - stayed here for 4 nights / 5 days in the month of July. Ours was a complete package including breakfast and Dinner with pick-up from airport and drop. On request, they had agreed for late check-out till 2:30 pm.
Room was on first floor, room number 209, it opens towards the swimming pool. The swimming pool and the whole area is very well maintained.
Breakfast and the dinner had many varieties to suit various taste, service was excellent.
The resort is located at prime location and the shopping area is nearby as also the taxies.
Taxi for north Goa tour or South Goa tour are cheaper outside as compared to the hotel/resort.
The management could consider providing some musical evenings along the pool side for entertainment of people of all age group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers 65 beautiful rooms and suites. All ground floor rooms provide access to a compact private garden. The six heritage rooms and suite, housed in a century old Portuguese mansion, have been restored to their original glory and appointed with all modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Hotel Candolim
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Hotel
- Lemon Tree Goa
- Hotel Lemon Tree Amarante Beach
- Lemon Tree Hotel Goa
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Candolim