“Exceeded Expectations!”

Ranked #10 of 66 Hotels in Candolim
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I stayed at the property with my friends on the 15th August Weekend and let me tell you that it exceeded my expectations in every possible way!

At the time of the check-in we were welcomed with a delicious welcome drink and a very warm welcome song. After the fantastic check -in, while walking towards our room, we caught a glimpse of the huge pool on the property and let me tell you that it has been made beautifully with a bar inside it and even the entrance to the pool has been made in such a way that it looks like a beach. Thereafter, we crossed the beautifully built lobby of the rooms to go on to the heritage suite...where our heritage villa was situated. We were stunned to see how gorgeous the 130 year old Portuguese architecture and how well it had been restored by lemon tree! It had a unique harry potter feel to it but at the same time boasted of luxury. And then we reached our suite! Let me tell you that before going there I had a look at the photos of the Suite but none of them matched upto how truly gorgeous it really is! It was a duplex with a huge garden and a private pool! Oh my God !

I have seen a couple of hotels with private pools but this is by far the biggest pool and the prettiest ! The garden area adjoining the pool is so huge and well made that I could live there forever ! Must I also add that the lemon tree people have done a fantastic job with the interiors of the room...striking the right balance between comfort and heritage and it was indeed a heritage suite. It was Hugeee! the living area downstairs (along with a powder room) is enough to accommodate around a party of around 15-20 people. With comfortable seating and a cute little chair...I could laze around this part all day long. The bedroom upstairs is a complete Suite in itself with an over sized dressing room and a gigantic washroom. I couldnt be more surprised. It is also pertinent to mention here that there were sooooo many toiletries and goodies left all over the suite that we felt pretty much at home and very welcomed! But this isn't even the best part! The best part is the service....each and every member of the lemon tree group made extra efforts to make us feel welcome asking us repeatedly if we needed anything and catered to even our unreasonable requests, sometimes even at wee hours of the night. It was really fantastic! Something that really touched me was how the hotel had hired deaf/dumb housekeeping staff...really made me happy!

To summarize...I think it is a great catch for a great price , at a fantastic location and there isnt anything like it in all of Goa! A huge thanks to the entire Lemon Tree staff. I will make it a point to stay at this property every time I visit Goa. Kudos!

Room Tip: Pick the Heritage Suite ! Its a great catch
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank shweta v
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.abr@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

27 cities. 43 hotels. 4500 rooms. Refreshing India.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,071)

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Beautiful property! Staff was incredibly polite and friendly!
Great service! Great food!
Its got everything you can ask for!

Location: just 300m away from the beach
2km aways from the casino
50m away from fisherman's cove
100m away from the best supermarket!

I'm always staying here now onwards.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

LatePost
Great location. Compact but cozy hotel.
Old Portuguese villa in two parts one with spa and suite room I think (not sure completely) and main wing with swimming pool and rooms which are mix of Red Fox style basics and Lemon Tree style classics. We were given the better ones. Good interior and sit out area behind. Blue colour was very well shaded in different ways to play from peppy vibrant to cozy lighter one.
Both pir rooms were located at ground floor. Parents were closer to restaurant end and our room was next one close to rear exit towards secluded piece of beach behind a 10 house colony with grocery shop and bike rental. Bikes you also get on main entrance. All market, restaurant, liquor shops, etc. are around in vicinity for better evenings. :-)
Stayed with family. Recommended for all age groups

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is known for its amazing employees. U can't get to hear no from anyone. We had an amazing experience in this resort. The resort has its own uniqueness. Their Portuguese themed lobby their manicured garden and lawns and a very huge clean and well maintained swimming pool. The rooms are absolutely clean and well maintained at all the time. We used to come in afternoons and nights but our rooms used to b perfectly in shape. Special thanks to Tarun,housekeeping manger for taking care of our all the needs and stay. Food at Republic of noodles restaurant was lip smacking. Naresh and Pankaj were really helpful. Thanks all once again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Das1123

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Recently we have visited lemon tree. We had a awesome experience. Staff was very corporative especially chef Malik. He prepared special dal kichidi for my baby every day. Hotel was very clean and neat looking. Swimming pool also well maintained. It is good for families.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family