I stayed at the property with my friends on the 15th August Weekend and let me tell you that it exceeded my expectations in every possible way!
At the time of the check-in we were welcomed with a delicious welcome drink and a very warm welcome song. After the fantastic check -in, while walking towards our room, we caught a glimpse of the huge pool on the property and let me tell you that it has been made beautifully with a bar inside it and even the entrance to the pool has been made in such a way that it looks like a beach. Thereafter, we crossed the beautifully built lobby of the rooms to go on to the heritage suite...where our heritage villa was situated. We were stunned to see how gorgeous the 130 year old Portuguese architecture and how well it had been restored by lemon tree! It had a unique harry potter feel to it but at the same time boasted of luxury. And then we reached our suite! Let me tell you that before going there I had a look at the photos of the Suite but none of them matched upto how truly gorgeous it really is! It was a duplex with a huge garden and a private pool! Oh my God !
I have seen a couple of hotels with private pools but this is by far the biggest pool and the prettiest ! The garden area adjoining the pool is so huge and well made that I could live there forever ! Must I also add that the lemon tree people have done a fantastic job with the interiors of the room...striking the right balance between comfort and heritage and it was indeed a heritage suite. It was Hugeee! the living area downstairs (along with a powder room) is enough to accommodate around a party of around 15-20 people. With comfortable seating and a cute little chair...I could laze around this part all day long. The bedroom upstairs is a complete Suite in itself with an over sized dressing room and a gigantic washroom. I couldnt be more surprised. It is also pertinent to mention here that there were sooooo many toiletries and goodies left all over the suite that we felt pretty much at home and very welcomed! But this isn't even the best part! The best part is the service....each and every member of the lemon tree group made extra efforts to make us feel welcome asking us repeatedly if we needed anything and catered to even our unreasonable requests, sometimes even at wee hours of the night. It was really fantastic! Something that really touched me was how the hotel had hired deaf/dumb housekeeping staff...really made me happy!
To summarize...I think it is a great catch for a great price , at a fantastic location and there isnt anything like it in all of Goa! A huge thanks to the entire Lemon Tree staff. I will make it a point to stay at this property every time I visit Goa. Kudos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers 65 beautiful rooms and suites. All ground floor rooms provide access to a compact private garden. The six heritage rooms and suite, housed in a century old Portuguese mansion, have been restored to their original glory and appointed with all modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Hotel Candolim
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Hotel
- Lemon Tree Goa
- Hotel Lemon Tree Amarante Beach
- Lemon Tree Hotel Goa
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Candolim