Wildflower Villas(Candolim)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$116
US$48
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

US$91
US$82
Casablanca(Candolim)(Great Value!)
US$36
  • Pool
Sea Mist Resort(Candolim)(Great Value!)
US$173
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

staffs are not friendly they are rude,not quality breakfast they even donot have choice and there will not be bolied egg at table ,you ve to ask for it .there is not even a pair of slipper at bathrooms . in summery the trip of goa is not enjoyable .only one positive part of this hotel is location .

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Renton S, Director at Hotel Sodders Gloria Anne, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Sumitesh,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience at Sodder's Gloria Anne.

I would appreciate the time to discuss this further with you and have sent a message to you requesting contact details.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

We are 86 guest booked 27 rooms in this property for 01 Night. I have faces worse experience ever. I have traveled so many places and stayed in 100th of properties around the globe from 02* to 07* but this type of rude and non sense team i never seen or faced.

Point 01:

Earlier we had a word with the manager for early check in and he agreed for 10 rooms but when we reached the hotel in the morning by 7:30 the manager not even answered our calls. And he sent a message to the front desk not to permit for early check in. Even though we are ready to pay the early check in amount of Rs. 1000/- per room.

Point 02:

When we demanded our rooms at 11:30 they said we have to complete the formalities of filing all the stupid forms which took us another an hour. This can be done on our waiting periods.

70 School students in my group stands more than and hours outside under sun rays, and they didn't provide drinking water too. This is their scene of hospitality.

Point 03:

There is no water bottles in the rooms and while we requested for it the front desk staff started arguing. We agreed to pay for it but still they didn't provided.

Point 04:

No room service. For this reason the staff had started and argument in a unbelievable time of night 11:40. And a moment came when we all 86 persons are ready to quit this hotel in the mid night.

My suggesting to every that please avoid this hotel for stay or else you have ruined your vacation.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Sumitesh,

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Nice location and well maintained neat & clean rooms that are are spacious too. The chef Mr Gasper is an amazing person who knows his food and quickly make some fresh and great goan sea food.

Enjoyed the stay here.

It's close to Candolim beach and there are lot of decent places nearby to eat and drink. Good night life close.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Renton S, Director at Hotel Sodders Gloria Anne, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Prayag B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience
at Sodder's Gloria Anne.

It is great to hear that you stay and especially the service provided by the Team. I will personally pass your gratitude over to the our wonderful Chef Gasper

Thank you for your choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

You can find find better hotels at the same cost.. They charge 3% more on card payments. It doesn't make any sense. Why should one pay more money for using Credit/Debit cards? It is nothing less than a robbery. running taps, uncleaned bed sheets.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank sravan a

Dear Sravan A,

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Horrible experience with sodder's goa, my clothes got damaged due to chewing which was deliberately sticked on bedsheet. My t shirt and shorts were damaged, never visit this place.
Worst experience with any hotel I have ever visited. Beware of booking this hotel

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Renton S, Director at Hotel Sodders Gloria Anne, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Aakash V,

I was very disappointed to hear about your experience and concerned about the issues that you have raised as this is certainly not in line with our usual high standards. I assure we would never deliberately do anything to upset your stay.