US$55
US$40
Hyatt Ahmedabad(Ahmedabad)
US$62
  • Spa
The House of MG(Ahmedabad)
US$47
US$43
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

US$80
US$57
US$44
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

1,226 results
All reviewsvalue for moneycitrus cafebusiness hotellaw gardenbusiness tripfood qualityofficial triprooms are cleanbreakfast spreadthe heart of the cityfront officeservice staffearly checkroom servicebreakfast and dinnerhouse keepingcomfortable stay
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

as far as the service of the hotel is concerned, i would like to be there because the srvices of hotel is best and the food, building and room service is also extra ordinary
specifically their mocktail is best

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Over a period of 4-5 weeks I regularly had my breakfast candidate diner in the hotel restaurant, staying somewhere else nearby. I found the food excellent and varied, and the atmosphere relaxed with pleasant service. I kept coming back for the full period of my stay in the city. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad

27 cities. 43 hotels. 4500 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Everytime I visit lemon tree, i stands to my expectations.

Cozy rooms, nice restaurant area, good food quality and excellent location.

This time I noticed that they have few specially abled staff in restaurant area. Nice initiave ... Great work...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Reviewed 7 September 2017

At this cost it could have been much better, I strongly believe that there is always a room for improvement. Very courteous service, personalised care and customised service by the chef. Excellent monitoring by the supervisory staff.atleast one-way either pick up or drop could be free.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice place to stay. From booking Ms.Anamika Rawat, Restaurant Mr. Vikash and Chef at breakfast, at reception Mr. Mathur and all staff members thanks a lot. Kindly add Gujarati dish in breakfast menu. Also add sugar free items.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad

27 cities. 43 hotels. 4500 rooms. Refreshing India.