“Nice Hotel - Great Location, Nice Ambience,”

Ranked #32 of 169 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Lemon Tree is a Class hotel with a wonderful ambiance, nice staff except for rigidness in Room Service I would give excellent to every other aspect. Particularly Very helpful reception staff. Excellent House keeping staff. Particularly Mr. Shiv on 2nd Floor is very nice person. Extremely helpful person. Overall Great Hotel but Food is good not excellent and certainly not VFM.

Room Tip: Rooms are very nice. 2nd floor HK staff is good that could be a selecting point.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad

27 cities. 43 hotels. 4500 rooms. Refreshing India.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,072)

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

as far as the service of the hotel is concerned, i would like to be there because the srvices of hotel is best and the food, building and room service is also extra ordinary
specifically their mocktail is best

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Over a period of 4-5 weeks I regularly had my breakfast candidate diner in the hotel restaurant, staying somewhere else nearby. I found the food excellent and varied, and the atmosphere relaxed with pleasant service. I kept coming back for the full period of my stay in the city. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad

27 cities. 43 hotels. 4500 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Everytime I visit lemon tree, i stands to my expectations.

Cozy rooms, nice restaurant area, good food quality and excellent location.

This time I noticed that they have few specially abled staff in restaurant area. Nice initiave ... Great work...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Reviewed 7 September 2017

At this cost it could have been much better, I strongly believe that there is always a room for improvement. Very courteous service, personalised care and customised service by the chef. Excellent monitoring by the supervisory staff.atleast one-way either pick up or drop could be free.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo