1,234 results
All reviewsvalue for moneycitrus cafebusiness hotellaw gardenbusiness tripfood qualityofficial triprooms are cleanbreakfast spreadthe heart of the cityfront officeservice staffroom serviceearly checkbreakfast and dinnerhouse keepingcomfortable stay
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Was at Lemon Tree ahmedabad for two nights, the room we stayed in 303 was large and had t.v, fridge and a tea station.The toilet had toiletries.The cafe had multicuisene ,but the prices were quite stiff and it's best to stick to local quisine.The cream of purreed mushroom soup was very nice

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

The hotel is located a bit off the main road, so one way its good, Less noise. The service desk and staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are well maintained and clean. The in-house restaurant is decent but extremely expensive compared to other hotels in the city. The hotel smells like a lemon (Seriously true) which felt good at the start but on the long go, it is irritating.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 October 2017

During my stay in Lemon Tree at Ahmedabad I have seen the Staffs are very welcoming and very humble.
The rooms are very clean as expected. The Housekeeping Staff Manoj and Bittu are very humble and polite.
F&B Staff Omprakesh, Munin, Abhimanyu, Deepak are very well behaved and take special care.
Personalised care and customised services are rendered by the chef. Mr.Gajendra.
F&B manager Mr. Vikash is excellent, the way he manages is superb. He is very courteous. I’m really happy staying in this Hotel.

Room Tip: Take the room in law garden site for green view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Like a younger brother of Lemon tree premier hotel. It's a mid range hotel with quite good rooms if you are on official trip or even with family. It is located very near to Sabarmati riverfront so you can easily spend your evenings there. Do not miss the live counter in breakfast for varities of eggs!

Room Tip: Add a laundry and meal package available at time of check-in for better experience.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 October 2017

This hotel turned out to be as expected. No good or bad surprises. The breakfast spread is good. The wifi didnt work for 3 hours but entire team was supporting to fix it. They do charge extra for late check outs.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo