1,289 results
All reviews value for money citrus cafe business hotel law garden business trip excellent service food quality comfortable stay room service house keeping breakfast spread rooms are clean breakfast and dinner the heart of the city front office early check nice food
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

The staff is really friendly and our stay has been very comfortable. The ambiance is simply enticing and the house keeping section never fails to perform their duty. The Independence Day celebrations were a complete surprise and the invitation to the celebrations was a very sweet gesture of getting us involved in the celebrations!! Overall I had a peaceful stay at the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

An excellent hotel and very good service. I happened to be here on the independence day. It was a very good celebration. Flag hoisting and gujarati breakfast-a lot of fun. Very humble and friendly staff.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I was stayed there for official reason..
Staff was so good nd service also
its good one the food was also good
They take care of us very well specially talim and bhagyshree so it is the bet experience I had

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Food is good .... great experience in lemon tree for good work avry staff & service good & than sages my avry friend and relatives.Talim are really helpful guy at restaurant and frankly behavior
Keep it up

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Food quality and service is excellent, the location is perfect near river front and ashram road. Reasonable budget hotel in place like river front. Around 4 km far from airport.walking distance from law garden.

• Trip type: Travelled on business