All reviews rooftop pool ashram road sabarmati river liquor shop value for money room service visited this hotel the entire staff rooms are spacious service quality dinner buffet duty manager in room dining business trip nice hotel river front keep up the good work
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

It was an awesome experience with you all folks..... Keep doing the great work on. There is always a yes and that too with a smile is making this hotel a world class culture. Great breakfast, great team, great spend off time along with a memories of you, will certainly get me back to the property whenever I will be back to this place...... Thank you so much guys...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
StarottelGM, General Manager at Starottel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Starottel Ahmedabad during your recent visit and sharing experience with us and our fellow travellers.
It is delightful to learn that your recent stay and overall experience at the hotel was pleasant and comfortable.
Your kind words are much appreciated and encouraging to the entire team - we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

U had a very delightful stay at this hotel recently. Front desk and room service staffs are too amazing as they gone extra mile to offer me very special services. The hotels business class room is excellent . U must say that this hotel and its staffs are into the business of creating awesome memories and unforgettable lifestyle experiences. Will surely come back to you during my future visits.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank MariaD13785
StarottelGM, General Manager at Starottel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We visited last month since my family friend was getting engaged in Ahmedabad.stayed for two nights and had breakfast and one night dinner. They had good local dishes for breakfast and nice dosas. Dinner was also good with live chaat. Room was good service was nice. I wish to stay there during my next visit. Thanks team Starottel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
StarottelGM, General Manager at Starottel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Mr. Haresh,

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Broken faucet, no proper cleaning, openings in wall. no hot water, AC not working. List is long and endless. My bad luck that I booked it for 5 days. The torture continues for 5 days. No proper stroring for bags and luggage. I certainly do not recommend it to anyone also will not it by myself.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank HarshitS336
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I would like to appreciate the effort of Service Quality, Quality of Food, Type of rooms. The location is perfect and can be easily accesses. It is properly maintained. Big kudos to the team & it's leader. The pace should remains the same. Will see you soon at my next visit..

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business