“Take confirmation of reservation by email.. verbal unreliable”

Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad
Ranked #9 of 169 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 6 November 2017

This Hotel has been a second home to me. Have been staying in this Hotel since years. However, this time had encountered a bad experience. Initially I made a booking check-in 27th October 2017 check-out 30th Oct 2017. They offered the same in a Diwali package. On 28th morning, I requested for extension of 2 more nights. The Front office guy calls and confirms the same.
Surprisingly, on 30th Oct I got calls from the Hotel stating that the same package is not available and I need to confirm their revised package. I was travelling out of Ahmedabad. I must have got not less than 12 calls from them to confirm. I reached the Hotel late evening and informed that I had already got confirmation for extension, the Front Desk guys turned ignorant and refused about any such extension. I recollect one of them was Ms. Monali. Since I was tired, I accepted their revised rates and extended for just one night.
I would definitely say ITC Fortune Landmark and Courtyard Marriott have high standards and have never encountered such issues there.
Please obtain your reservation details by email and do not trust them on verbal assurances.
Rest the Hotel staff is very nice, specially the staff at Restaurant (Timpani) and their Chefs.. very hospitable.

Room Tip: Main road facing rooms are good..
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Very good property with wonderful rooms. Located at the prime location of Ahmedabad with easy access to street foods and market.

Only thing lobby too small. Doesn't give a feel of a 4 star property.

Wonderful stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Radisson Blu A, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Pravesh,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your valuable feedback! We thank you for your patronage.

We strive to provide the best to our guests and we are happy that you enjoyed the same. Thank you once again for your kind words of appreciation from the entire team at the hotel. Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

food &service is too good..staff is very cooperative. cleanness ..interior design good. good food and newly constructed building's. Great ambience and hospitality,cleaning all are perfect, delicious food .I would recommend this hotel for long stay .

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Swadeque E
Radisson Blu A, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Swadeque,

We are extremely delighted to see that you had a great experience and stay with us. On behalf of my entire team at Radisson Blu, I thank you for sharing with us your wonderful feedback. We await your next visit to Radisson Blu, Ahmedabad.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent arrangement , professional staff and proactive service. Rakesh and Rajnikant ensured a seamless service.
A special mention on all the logistics arrangement and the food and beverage treat.

The conference was organized for the travel agents association gujarat chapter and was well appreciated.

I

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Radisson Blu A, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear Sundar,

I have shared your compliments with my team, they were honored that you mentioned their name. Your words of encouragement keep us motivated to deliver the best.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Excellent service, Comfortable room and easy to get around, as it is located in the heart of town.
The staff on the reception were all helpful and willing to go that extra mile especially
Jaydeep, Mohan, and Ridhima

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Radisson Blu A, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Naren,