All reviews kebab factory foot massage law garden value for money star hotel business hotel breakfast spread business trip excellent hotel hotel is centrally located courteous staff room was spacious comfortable stay coffee shop food quality great hospitality in room dining
Reviewed 6 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Radisson Blu A, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Did our corporate event in this hotel and boy we are glad it happened here. Everything was impeccably correct all thanks to F&B manager Mr. Rakesh and team. He made sure we have a pleasant event and stay in their hotel. Next time not looking for any other venue and would be Radisson for sure.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Radisson Blu A, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Bharat,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your valuable feedback! We thank you for your patronage.

I have shared your compliments with my team, they were honored that you mentioned their name. Your words of encouragement keep us motivated to deliver the best.

We strive to provide the best to our guests and we are happy that you enjoyed the same. Thank you once again for your kind words of appreciation from the entire team at the hotel. Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

This Hotel has been a second home to me. Have been staying in this Hotel since years. However, this time had encountered a bad experience. Initially I made a booking check-in 27th October 2017 check-out 30th Oct 2017. They offered the same in a Diwali package. On 28th morning, I requested for extension of 2 more nights. The Front office guy calls and confirms the same.
Surprisingly, on 30th Oct I got calls from the Hotel stating that the same package is not available and I need to confirm their revised package. I was travelling out of Ahmedabad. I must have got not less than 12 calls from them to confirm. I reached the Hotel late evening and informed that I had already got confirmation for extension, the Front Desk guys turned ignorant and refused about any such extension. I recollect one of them was Ms. Monali. Since I was tired, I accepted their revised rates and extended for just one night.
I would definitely say ITC Fortune Landmark and Courtyard Marriott have high standards and have never encountered such issues there.
Please obtain your reservation details by email and do not trust them on verbal assurances.
Rest the Hotel staff is very nice, specially the staff at Restaurant (Timpani) and their Chefs.. very hospitable.

Room Tip: Main road facing rooms are good..
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Very good property with wonderful rooms. Located at the prime location of Ahmedabad with easy access to street foods and market.

Only thing lobby too small. Doesn't give a feel of a 4 star property.

Wonderful stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Pravesh,

Reviewed 4 November 2017

food &service is too good..staff is very cooperative. cleanness ..interior design good. good food and newly constructed building's. Great ambience and hospitality,cleaning all are perfect, delicious food .I would recommend this hotel for long stay .

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SwadequeE
Radisson Blu A, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Swadeque,

We are extremely delighted to see that you had a great experience and stay with us. On behalf of my entire team at Radisson Blu, I thank you for sharing with us your wonderful feedback. We await your next visit to Radisson Blu, Ahmedabad.