Novotel Ahmedabad
US$29
US$36
Hotels.com
Treebo Ambassador(Ahmedabad)
All reviewssquare restaurantsg highwayhighway viewwonderful hospitalityspecial thanksexcellent servicerestaurant staffdinner buffetfront office staffduty managerf bbusiness triphouse keepingin room dininghousekeeping staffexcellent hotelmemorable stay
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The property is very centrally located and offers the best services.I am extremely delighted as my room was upgraded by Priya & Anju. The rooms were extremely comfortable and clean,even the variety of options in tea bags which I really like in the room.Overall very satisfying and wonderful experience.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
NovotelAbad, General Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Wow, what a feedback ! Thank you for sharing it with us.

It is feedback like yours that motivates us to continually strive further towards excellence.

My entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Novotel Ahmedabad.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel in month of March for official visit . well manaerd front desk staff and check in was really quick and rooms were superb. one thing I like in this room which is high way view . Rooms were really clean and Housekeeping services was top-notch.

Dear Guest,

This one is truly an amazing feedback, "Paradise on Earth"

My heartfelt thank you for sharing such an excellent review with us; the team is super excited on reading it.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel buffet was high end and delicious.stayed here for few days and had amazing experience provided by novotel staff specially I thanks to the square restaurant staff amit kumar very friendly and helpful .

Dear Guest,

I am glad to know that you had an excellent experience whilst your stay at our hotel.

Your kind appreciation for the team has been humbly received.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Especially housekeeping staff very well. Bahadur very polite,helpful nice person.Rooms are also clean,big and new. you can spend quality time here . Restaurant also nice..a lot of international meals u can choise.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your kind appreciation with us.

I am glad to know that you had quality time at the hotel. Your kind appreciation has been conveyed to the team members; it is feedback like yours that motivates us to continually strive further towards excellence.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Keeping a guest contended is a challenge by itself. The way Novotel's excellent keeps my stay comfortable is amazing. Whether its a wonderful housekeeping team to ensure I am comforfable after a long day or the F&B, FO or Engineering all striving for excellence. Especially the tender caring of plants in my room by the team who ensures my room is kept neat and clean. Ms Priya keeps it going with her wonderful smile. Keep up the excellent work team Novotel! Enduring for one year now, I cant thank you all enough!

Dear Mr. Din,

We are glad to have you staying with us.

Thank you for sharing your kind appreciation with us; it indeed motivates us to continually strive further towards excellence.