The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$222
US$160
Hotels.com
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$146
US$139
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$86
US$77
Hyatt.com
US$69
US$102
US$92
AapnoGhar Resort(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$41
US$36
  • Restaurant
Haut Monde by PI Hotels(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$50
US$45
Priceline
Fortune Park Orange Sidhrawali(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$51
US$44
Priceline
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$278
US$250
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$220
US$190
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

All reviewsvijay kumarfood and service qualityexcellent staybell deskvalue for moneybell boyexecutive roomgym and swimming poolroom servicevisit gurgaonmedanta hospitalhotel staff isexcellent servicefront officehotel is excellentspecial thanksbooked this hotel
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Very happy to be here. It was an awesome stay, staff are very cooperative, vijay kumar behaviour is awesome along with ravi dubey the cab driver. Recommended for peaceful and happy stay nice facilities, rooms well furnished, cleanliness is on top priority it was overall a nice stay and worth living here.

2  Thank Nihit S
REVANANDSHARMA, Operations Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Namaste !!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback on your recent stay at The Acura Bmk Gurgaon.

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services & facilities.

At The Acura Bmk Gurgaon, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized services and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting with you during your next visit to The Acura Bmk Gurgaon. and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this place couple of times -2014 and 2017.
The hotel is close to the airport ~30-40min with usual traffic. Its near Rajiv Chowk so close to major hospitals and malls.
The rooms are spacious. Internet speed is ok ..
Staff are friendly and helpful.
The facilities were better when we stayed in 2014. In Dec 2017-the washroom tub leaked water onto teh carpet outside. The heating was managed through heaters /blowers.
Each time our stay came with a free breakfast buffet and I must its one of the good buffets with a kot of variety and food is delicious .
We also ordered ala-carte for dinner which I must say was sumptuous.
Would stay again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Patekphilippe2015

Namaste !!!

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced regarding water leakage form bath tub, Please be assured that we’ve established all the areas of concerns with regards to the process; people and corrective action taken. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Nice behaviour of staff members especially Vijay kumar (BELL BOY) helped me a lot.
Even food is also very good and better varieties in bfast.
House keeping and room service is very good.
Hotel is in prime location and safe.

2  Thank Rupesh B
REVANANDSHARMA, other at The Acura BMK, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and functions is wonderful health club and swimming pool also is good and staffs is very very unique specially bell boy Mr v k yadav and food quality very nice lovely testy the cleaning service are extremely and location is very nice my stay is lovely thanks

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

perfekt danke Für die super Betreuung von vijay und ich komme wieder staff is very nice and polaitly also and Airport is very near so this one restorent is malticusion and very near railway Stationen and all staff is Gold and Parking so very nice also my stay is lovely i am stay again this Hotel thanks

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family