See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 June 2015

Hi ...this is Leo... My business conference held in Pacific Inn.. it was a stay of 3 days and I enjoyed an awesone services of this hotel... and all setup was up to the mark like Conferece setup, In house Restaurant, Wi-fi, Room service.. Overall a good proffessional approach by our co-ordinator.

Room Tip: All rooms are Large and sunny
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2015

Hi,
This is Gaurav from Pune, me and my family went to Gurgaon- Delhi-Agra trip and i stayed here for 4 days and its was simply a very good experience i got. Staff was very cooperative and friendly service was too goodt. I will recommend this hotel to my office staff and looking forward to come again for my official trip.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank 87gaurav
Aswals, Manager at Pacific Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2015

thanks for a compliment ,

Reviewed 24 January 2015

Hi..... this is Ankit.....i stayed here recently i feel very safe and pleasant.... moreover as the Gurgaon is very expensive place so in respect of cost this is the worth of money..... staff was very friendly overall stay was quite good....... in fact i m looking forward to come again....

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank Ankit A
Reviewed 20 January 2015

Had the worst experience of my life booking this property. We are NRIs from Singapore and were in traveling to Gurgaon for work. Since it was close to the meeting place, we booked this place. Guess what? When I went with my female friend to check in, we were told there was no booking. After showing them the booking voucher, the manager said, 'Sorry sir, you are a couple and we can't allow you in a family hotel'. It was a slap on our face and I had to face embarrassment in front of my friend. I could have filed a police complaint against the Hotel but didn't do so because of time constraints. Would advice everyone to stay away from this hell. I read in another review that this hotel turns into a brothel after 11 PM. I reckon that is the reason they don't allow genuine guests. They just want prostitutes and pimps in the hotel. A strict no no.

Room Tip: Just look for another Hotel. Don't even think about this hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
7  Thank hotelverdict
Reviewed 24 September 2014

I have stayed their for 02 nights and my stay was very good. After checking in and entering the room i was very impressed. though the rooms were not very big but whatever the size , they were very comfortable with almost all facilities. Rooms are simple but clean, good food with cheaper price at prime location. The staff is friendly and the service was good.

Room Tip: High floor on back side
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family