The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$182
US$138
  • Pool
US$85
US$78
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$84
US$76
US$69
US$112
Fortune Park Orange Sidhrawali(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$51
US$43
Agoda.com
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$220
US$182
Cancelon
  • Pool
AapnoGhar Resort(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$41
US$36
  • Restaurant
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$276
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 December 2015

The Hotel doesn't have any board or name outside, so one will find it difficult to locate this hotel. The only good part of the hotel is that they have some 300-400 TV Channels. Its good for someone who wants to stay only in the Room. The breakfast is very very basic - An omelette with 2 slice of bread and a cup of Tea. Lotsa Mosquitoes in the room, luckily i managed to get a mosquito coil and an All out to make sure i get some good sleep.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

They took my booking through online and there was no room for me when I went there.

These guys take bookings from websites and the employees at the hotel take bookings through walkinns which results in non availability of rooms for people who book through online. I was in touch with the hotel owner for knowing the location and he was coordinating with me from the pervious day till the time I reached the hotel. Only after I reached the hotel I'm aware that my room is not available at this point only the hotel owner also came to know that there was no room. After that he started speaking to me in a different tone and told if I want the room I must wait for few hours in their reception...... Managed to find another hotel and stayed there. My experience seems to be a common happening in this hotel.

I booked through agoda.com and tried to contact them but there was no mail id or number in there booking inovice, all u can find is a number from Singapore. Somehow found the contact details of agoda and took the issue with them but reply was to deal it with the hotel person and get the refund amount.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Surendra K
Reviewed 8 October 2015

Stayed here for 2 nights recently in room number 202. Terrible experience.
Cons:
- Dirty linen
- Water leakage in washroom
- Used tooth paste
- Non-functional telephone
- Noisy AC
- Damp walls

Pros:
- Decent internet speed

Room no. 202. Please avoid.

Room Tip: Don't take 202
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2015

Hi ...this is Leo... My business conference held in Pacific Inn.. it was a stay of 3 days and I enjoyed an awesone services of this hotel... and all setup was up to the mark like Conferece setup, In house Restaurant, Wi-fi, Room service.. Overall a good proffessional approach by our co-ordinator.

Room Tip: All rooms are Large and sunny
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2015

Hi,
This is Gaurav from Pune, me and my family went to Gurgaon- Delhi-Agra trip and i stayed here for 4 days and its was simply a very good experience i got. Staff was very cooperative and friendly service was too goodt. I will recommend this hotel to my office staff and looking forward to come again for my official trip.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family