See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 February 2016

i stay in month of feb its clean and good hotel .worker staff is good . hygiene is maintan . tv ac fridge cooler fan hotwater is available . is nice place to stay here near to metro station . i feel happy to stay here

Stayed: February 2016
Reviewed 19 January 2016

Just a cosy hotel not so big as shown on the website, friends pls dont go as per website cos on the website the rooms pic shown as bthful but thats not up to the mark, Just a simple.. only I have booked this hotel cos of room but when i enter i was surprise. I really thankful to Goibibo and the Hotel person Mr. Vikas and Prabhat (Reception) as by mistake i have book the room for 19 jan instead of 18. But suddenly i called up Goibibo and they Amend my booking.

Room Tip: Average Hotel for Short stay, Nothing must good cos thr is nothing to good to write..
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2015

The Hotel doesn't have any board or name outside, so one will find it difficult to locate this hotel. The only good part of the hotel is that they have some 300-400 TV Channels. Its good for someone who wants to stay only in the Room. The breakfast is very very basic - An omelette with 2 slice of bread and a cup of Tea. Lotsa Mosquitoes in the room, luckily i managed to get a mosquito coil and an All out to make sure i get some good sleep.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

They took my booking through online and there was no room for me when I went there.

These guys take bookings from websites and the employees at the hotel take bookings through walkinns which results in non availability of rooms for people who book through online. I was in touch with the hotel owner for knowing the location and he was coordinating with me from the pervious day till the time I reached the hotel. Only after I reached the hotel I'm aware that my room is not available at this point only the hotel owner also came to know that there was no room. After that he started speaking to me in a different tone and told if I want the room I must wait for few hours in their reception...... Managed to find another hotel and stayed there. My experience seems to be a common happening in this hotel.

I booked through agoda.com and tried to contact them but there was no mail id or number in there booking inovice, all u can find is a number from Singapore. Somehow found the contact details of agoda and took the issue with them but reply was to deal it with the hotel person and get the refund amount.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Surendra K
Reviewed 8 October 2015

Stayed here for 2 nights recently in room number 202. Terrible experience.
Cons:
- Dirty linen
- Water leakage in washroom
- Used tooth paste
- Non-functional telephone
- Noisy AC
- Damp walls

Pros:
- Decent internet speed

Room no. 202. Please avoid.

Room Tip: Don't take 202
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business