juSTa Gurgaon Hotel
Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$104
US$71
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$149
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$121
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$200
US$137
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Galaxy Hotel & Spa(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$97
US$53
Agoda.com
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$106
US$75
Agoda.com
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$244
BEST WESTERN Skycity Hotel(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$68
US$65
The Fern Residency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$65
US$54
Agoda.com
AapnoGhar Resort(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$38
US$33
  • Restaurant
All reviewsabdul azizhousekeeping supervisorguru dronacharya metro stationvalue for moneybusiness tripspecial thankssmall hotelstaff members arecomfortable stayroom servicebest wishesplace to stayindian foodnice foodservice providedfront officehome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2015

Good location, friendly staff, warm service - overall we had a good experience. Rooms & Bathrooms are clean and nice. The corner suite where our parents stayed was very spacious with nicely done up bathroom & balcony. The standard rooms are much smaller in size but gives a nice cozy feel. The Indian food they serve is very yummy. Chinese dishes are regular and can be made better. Overall good value for money

Room Tip: Corner Suites are large and spacious with Jacuzzi in the bathroom along with seperate shower area
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank PriyankaPhukan
juSTaHotelsandResort, General Manager at juSTa Gurgaon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2015

Dear Guest,

My team and I are truly honored to read such fantastic review. Thank you so much for sharing your experience in tripadvisor.

We are happy to note that you found our hotel rooms to be tastefully decorated and liked the service provided by our team. With regards to Chinese Dishes, we have noted your feedback and assure you to definitely look into the same with priority.

We take this opportunity to thank you once again for your kind words of appreciation and recognition which plays a vital role in encouraging our team members. On behalf of the team at jüSTa, we look forward to having the opportunity to be able to host you again at our hotels in the near future.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

I am a regular at this property and must have stayed here over 25-30 times in the last one year. This place is my favourite owing to its warm and welcoming staff; nice interiors and spactious rooms.

Its a great value for money too and apt for a business trip with easy access to the business district of Gurgaon.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
5  Thank karan_arya

Dear Guest,

My team joins me in thanking you for choosing juSTa, Gurgaon for your stay during visit to Gurgaon. It is an honor to note that you felt juSTa to be "HOME AWAY FROM HOME".

Our team members are extremely glad to note that they were able to meet your expectation in all the aspect. We have conveyed your appreciation to all our staff members who are tremendously motivated. It is our foremost priority to ensure that every guest is provided with highest quality of service.

We are happy to note that you found the hospitality to be First Class. On behalf of our team, We once again thank you for your support and look forward for your continued patronage.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Nice little hotel, location is not that good, it costs my taxi driver a long time before he was able to reach this place. Luckily the reception guy was willing to guide him via my mobile phone. Rooms are nice, beds are good. A desk chair would have been great for business travelers that use the desk for some hours. I arranged an airport pick-up upfront, got a confirmation, for some reason nobody showed up, when I called the reception they even denied that I had made a reservation, not so customer friendly.
Other strange thing is that I had to pay my hotel bill on arrival instead of when I left, this took some time (passport copies etc.) not really somethin you want to wait for a 3 am in the morning after a long flight. Breakfast is really Indian oriented, besides toast and butter don't expect any other western options

It's a nice hotel, nice people that do their utmost best to make you feel at home.

A tip for the hotel manamgement: my room had one very thin curtain which caused me to wake up real early.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back look out over the garden, which is nice, rooms on the side look out over other houses which is not so nice
6  Thank nicadago

Dear Guest,

We truly thank you for sparing time to write your feedback in tripadvisor. Your feedback is important to us.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have had to experience during your stay in our hotel. Please be assured, the lapse was purely unintentional.

We have briefed the team & have been conducting regular training sessions to everyone in the team to avoid guest discomfort.

I would like to assure you the best of hospitality on your future visits to juSTa. We thank you for having given us the opportunity to host you.

jüSTa Hotels & Resorts, as an organization prides itself in exceeding every guest expectation and is open to feedbacks which could see us getting to the next level. On behalf of team at jüSTa, we look forward to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

I stayed at JuSTa Gurgaon for a week on business trip. The ambience of the room and hygiene levels maintained is what caught my eye. Along with it the rooms have all the expected levels of facilities one needs for a comfortable stay. Plus the staff are very cooperative and friendly. They even celebrated birthday's of visitors! You can't ask for more.. Highly recommended for people wishing for a classic and cozy stay in Gurgaon.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
5  Thank pabitra90

Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure to have had the opportunity to host you as our esteemed guest. We are honored to note that you liked our hotels, Quality of food served, and the service provided by our team members.

We thank you for sparing your precious time to write such positive words about our hotel in Tripadvisor. On behalf of our team at juSTa, we look forward for the delight of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

I have just concluded a 2 week stay at the jüSTa Gurgaon property and am completely satisfied. So the general and in-room facilities are fine without being outstanding. Notable positive exception was the bed which I found extremely comfortable. My room was at the front of the property facing the busy Nathapur road which can get a bit noisy at times.

The kitchen serves a reasonable range of meals though the menu is predominantly Indian - I found all meals to be tasty and to my liking.

What really makes this hotel though is, as previous reviewers have also commented, the staff all of whom are extraordinarily friendly, welcoming and accommodating. Whether at the front desk, or in housekeeping, the kitchen or the service department - every member of jüSTa is focused on making sure you are satisfied, none more so than headwaiter Sonu. They have absolutely succeeded in my case and will certainly stay at this property, again.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the property are quieter.
3  Thank mkroon

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation. Our team joins me in thanking you for your valuable feedback. It is indeed a pleasure to note that you liked our hotel, its location and the Mattress which are specially designed for the comfort of our guests.

We have conveyed your appreciation to all the staffs especially Sonu.

We are happy to note that you had a good experience during your stay at our hotel. It was an absolute pleasure to have had the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to host you yet again as our esteemed guest in the near future.