All reviewsabdul azizhousekeeping supervisorvalue for moneymetro stationbusiness tripsmall hotelplace to staycomfortable stayspecial thanksroom serviceexcellent servicenice foodfront officeservice staffspecial mentionexcellent hotelcomfortable rooms
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

The service is great here, food is good it's more like home made food.
Everything is comfortable well maintained property the ambience is good.
They are always welcoming ready to serve.
Location is an advantage pretty close to office and to the malls

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Williamjosh
juSTaHotelsandResort, General Manager at juSTa Gurgaon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your precious time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor. We are glad to note that you liked our hotel, location, food served, comfort provided, cleanliness and service extended by our staff.

jüSTa believes in making every guest stay a memorable one by providing them highest quality of service. On behalf of the team at juSTa, we look forward to serve you again as our esteemed guest.

juSTa Gurgaon

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for two weeks.. Talking about the room it was well lit, clean and the bed was very comfortable as if I was in my own bed. Room service was quick and professional. The staff made me feel welcome at all times. I would live to return to juSTa Gurgaon again and without any hesitation. It has wonderful, very sweet and accommodating staff for everything that you say or you need.. I would like to thank each one of them from, Housekeeping to Laundry guy to Chefs.. I am very grateful to Chef Navin for preparing dishes for me on my requests out of the menu.. Food is good here, and staff is very approachable to help you get what you need. My heartfelt thanks to all the people of the hotel, to mention a few names: Thank you - Munma, Abdul, Gajendra, Amitesh, Rohit, Summaiya, Balam, Rajesh, Kartik and Manoj for your hospitality. All of you have been really kind and good at the your respective work.

Stayed: February 2018

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for sparing time to write your experience in tripadvisor. It is indeed a pleasure to note that you liked our hotel, location, room, comfortable beds, quality of food served and also liked the service provided to you by our team.

We have shared your appreciation with our staff members especially to Mr. Munna, Abdul, Gajendra, Amitesh, Rohit, Balam, Rajesh, Kartik, Manoj and Ms. sumaiyya who are highly motivated as their effort to make your stay has been achieved.

Your compliments are our greatest reward. It is our constant endeavor to make our guests feel special in every aspect and providing highest quality of service. We earnestly look forward to having you stay in our hotel and serve you yet again as our esteemed guest.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

It was a short trip of two days when you reach at the hotel it looks like as a residence from outside, it might be because it is located in residential area but when you entered in room it gives the ambience of 4 star hotel, and entire staff are very polite and supportive, I am really thankful to lady staff Ms. Sumaiyya and operation manager Mr. Bhim who take care of my stay and provided me complimentary drop to gurudronacharya Metro Station, I am really thankful to housekeeping, chef and room service staff, food was gone like good. Have a best wishes.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Vijay Y

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your precious time to write your experience at Tripadvisor. We are extremely glad to note that you liked our hotel, location, rooms, food served and service extended by our staff. We have conveyed your appreciation to Ms. Sumaiyya, Mr. Bhim and also to all our staff members who are highly motivated as their efforts are recognized and appreciated.

Our team member joins me in thanking you for your recognition and appreciation. On behalf of our team, we once again thank you and look forward to be able to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

It was a small business trip, location is easily accessible from Metro, the food was excellent and overall stay was a nice experience.
I would like to give special thanks to Housekeeping supervisor Rajib and Operations Executive Sumaiyya for their support and care and I would like to thank entire staff whose names are not mentioned for their services.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank FAZALK88

Dear Guest,

We thank you so much for taking your precious time to write such encouraging review about our hotel, its location, food served and the service extended by our staff members. It is our constant endeavor to ensure that every guest is made feel special and served to exceed their expectation.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

It was a lovely stay of one night and i am really thankful to entire staff who made my stay memorable specially housekeeping supervisor Rajib,Abdul, Mr. Bhim and Ms. Sumaiyya. Wish you a good luck guys. Keep it up

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

We are tremendously delighted to note that you found our hospitality to be great. Your feedback has been shared with our staff members especially Mr. Rajib, Abdul, Bhim and Ms. Sumaiyya who are tremendously motivated and encouraged to go extra mile and ensure great experience to every guest. Your feedback is our greatest reward.

Your appreciation is our greatest reward. It is our foremost priority to ensure that every guest has a wonderful stay and leaves with a good memory. On behalf of our team, we truly look forward to host you yet again as our esteemed guest in the near future.

juSTa Gurgaon