Cinnamon Stays
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$173
US$54
Hyatt.com
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$62
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$140
  • Pool
Fortune Park Orange Sidhrawali(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$46
AapnoGhar Resort(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$42
  • Restaurant
US$75
US$60
Agoda.com
US$114
Hotels.com
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$191
  • Pool
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$279
US$251
All reviewsshilpi and manishhome stayhome away from homegated communitycare takerbusiness triptaking careshort stayspecial mentionhostshomestaycomforthospitalitysqueakyofficesectormr
Reviewed 14 June 2015

I stayed at cinnamon homestay recently
On a trip to Gurgaon with my husband and little son!

It was a safe haven . Shilpi & Manish are a friendly couple who
take good care of their guests.

The food is the real differentiator.
It's very tasty . They even prepared small portions and special meals for my son!

I would highly recommend this place for all people looking for a safe , home like stay with the
comfort of a hotel .

Room Tip: "Wherever I go, I prefer home cooked food and Cinnamon gives you the same comfort."
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

It' a home in a star surrounding.i really appreciate the effort of young enthusiastic couple for their vision.a home away from home.from cleanliness to food, from decor to hospitality n from transport to entertainment everything is well organised and available the moment u order.you can' t resist to come back again once you have enjoyed this loving hospitality.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

At this hotel you are treated to a comfortable room, wonderful cooking, and a one-of-a-kind experience. The welcoming staff treats you, not as another customer, but like family, catering to your every need. My family and I stayed at this hotel on our trip to India. To me, the most memorable aspect of our journey was the hotel, rather than the many sites we saw.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2015

A perfect combination of comfort & luxury, with a touch of belonging & care... a place you would look forward to be back to... truly awesome. not a hint of loneliness when you stay there... everything's so indulging.. hats off to the crew..

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2015

I came back here and was treated well -- again! My mother was traveling with me and wanted her to get ample rest before she took the 16 hours flight. They made sure the premises were quiet, delivered food to her traditional tastes (she is a bit picky because of cultural/religious reasons), and helped by providing a wheel chair to take her to the cab. I could leave her at CS, while I took off for work, and I didn't worry a dime...

Great place - simply fabulous in their care.

They have maintained their high level of cleanliness and rooms continue to be decorated artistically. For me, personally, the arty rooms were a super plus.

Room Tip: This is a boutique hotel. Choose room according to your tastes.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family