All reviews sohna road earthen oven business hotel chef george business trip banquet manager compared to other hotels excellent service coffee shop f b kebab breakfast spread front office courteous staff hotel is located indian food room service
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

At first when I looked at the hotel's website I did not know what to expect, then I have had a very pleasant surprise to stay for a week in July; the staff are very helpful, the brewhouse bar and restaurant serve fresh beer and awesome Indian cuisine selections - do not miss their kebabs! Hotel and room are very clean and the laundry service is very fast and professional. Great value for money if you are staying in Gurgaon.

Trip type: Travelled on business
FSExcalibur, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Greetings from Fortune Select Excalibur..!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Gurgaon.

At Fortune Select Excalibur, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalised service and efficiency.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Select Excalibur and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

To start with, certainly come back in my next visit to Gurgaon. A perfect abode of quite and tranquility a business traveller looks for after a hectic day of work in this ever busy city.
Rooms are spacious and clean. You get all amenities you expect from a class hotel like Fortune. The sleep quality is very good. the food is nice, but could be better. One aspect which could be really upped is the customer service. Felt it was bit slower, like during the check out process. Rest housekeeping and restaurant were pretty good.
Good wifi speed. You also find good shopping places around the area.
But definitely a place worth staying, highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
FSExcalibur, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2016

Greetings from Fortune Select Excalibur..!

Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations. We have taken a note of your valued suggestion and are surely working upon them.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

A good business hotel, with helpful staff being the absolute highlight. Stayed here for an entire week and used the restaurants as well as the health club facilities.
Good clean rooms and efficient housekeeping.

Some points that can be looked into
1. Improve wifi, this was really poor. Business hotels should have really fast wifi as it is what we require more today than 100 channels on the TV
2. The brewery and the indian restaurant have live singing, while this is probably a nice touch it was too overbearing to hold business meetings or casual meetings over a beer this can be difficult. On a side note the singer in the brewery is brilliant though.
3. Food prices are very very weird. A salad is 500 plus taxes, while a pre-set meal package in indian restaurant is 999 plus taxes. So if someone wants to just have a soup and a salad in the hotel will push you back by about 1000 plus taxes. I have had the opportunity to stay in other similar hotels in gurgaon and this by far has the most expensive food in its category.
4. Menu said gosht (mutton) kebab and the description was fried prawns in the brewery as I was with someone with an allergy to crustaceans this could have been a problem.

Small issues must be looked into.... otherwise I would repeat again... but probably get a healthy meal outside for half the price.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings from Fortune Select Excalibur..!

Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations. We have taken a note of your valued feedback are surely working upon them.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

The hotel has a new bar where freshly brewed beer is served . 4 Varieties. Good ambiance and reasonable pricing. One pitcher will 4 mugs. Buffet is sumptuous and has variety of cuisines. A good place to stay and go for a meal.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FSExcalibur, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Greetings from Fortune Select Excalibur..!

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities at our newly opened Brewhouse

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Many times visited with family and it remains consistently good, no complaints at all. Love the décor, delicious food and Great service with reasonable pricing.

Overall experience was just good a true value for money.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
FSExcalibur, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2016

Dear Ms.Vandana,