Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 19/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$30
Agoda.comUS$30
TravelocityUS$30
2,762 results
All reviews double tree executive lounge rapid metro excellent service special thanks excellent stay guest relations golf course road business trip special mention the hotel staff cake new delhi room service breakfast spread house keeping excellent hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

All 5 star hotels more or less work on the same lines hence I think that the best way to judge them is during a crisis such as this pandemic.. 1 week ago I was on a 3 day business trip and had the fortune of staying at DoubleTree Hilton. Surprisingly it was an amazing experience right from salutations at the front desk by Mr avichal a newbie who sounds like a pro . Check in and check out was hassle-free. next up was the food and it didn't let me down one bit. Infact surpassed my expectations it was a smashing experience to be treated for a mix platter of kebabs and their mutton roganjosh is to die for . Mr. Gopal at the room service is the warmest person I've met at any hotel so far and served me and pampered me like I one of his own .. covid 19 restrictions from sanitisation to fumigating rooms and house keeping were on their toes .. overall,, there is nothing that I could find faults with barring a noisy air con that was also fixed in no time ... Pls call me if u really have any pertinent questions on 9323332320 . I am only an avid traveller and not a travel agent .. cheers . Jai hind

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sheelan1120
Deepesh Sharma, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon New Delhi NCR.

Wow! It is always a pleasure to hear great reviews about the team members. We surely do appreciate the kind words and will definitely let Avichal, Gopal, and the rest of the team know that you acknowledged them.

I am touched by your recommendation of our hotel and happy to know that you may visit any of our Food and Beverage outlets. While you have indicated otherwise, you have my assurance that you are always welcome to stay with us and we continue to be at your service. Thank you very much for your feedback.

We hope you return to visit DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon very soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great hotel, clean rooms, good food with a great variety even during covid times and all covid measures in place. Great service from the whole team especially Avichal at the front desk. Good experience.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank dav1nc1_sajeev

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon New Delhi NCR.

I am glad you were pleased with the service received from Avichal at Reception .

I’m delighted our team members ensured you were well taken care of from your arrival at Reception to your departure, as they certainly pride themselves on delivering exceptional service and endeavor to assist our guests wherever possible.

We will pass your friendly words to our entire team.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

had great time from beginning to end , first of all its such a good place to be at with friends , food was amaizing and special thanks to Mr. Sudhanshu for being such an amaizing host ,loved the place ,definitely recommended .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank RishavK31

Dear Rishav,

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon New Delhi NCR.

A culture of CARE (Creating a Rewarding Experience) is at the heart of DoubleTree by Hilton. For us, the Guest experience has always been just as important as the products and services we provide. Our mission: to globally own the human touch in travel because we CARE. Our Brand Promise is to provide the special comforts and acts of kindness to make the traveler feel human again.

Thank you for your feedback. We trust that you will visit us again and the whole team will be glad to welcome you back for another wonderful stay.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Yes ! It was a great stay with double tree by Hilton hotel gurgaon Delhi NCR. everything was too good. Great show by sudhanshu in coffee shop.thankyou so much for this comfortable stay ! Great show overall!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Skv231

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon New Delhi NCR.

Our guests’ satisfaction is what motivates our team to keep on providing outstanding service and offering such personal attention to our guests.

I have congratulated all team members for demonstrating excellent customer service standards during your time with us

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Awesome and mind blowing food delivered @home , special thanks to Avinash and the team for making our evenings special in this hard times. Really hats-off to entire Asia Alive team and Kudos to Avinash. Great job team

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank rajeevranjanp2021
Deepesh Sharma, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Ranjan.

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon New Delhi NCR.

Our team are undoubtedly the best thing about any hotel so we are so glad to hear you enjoyed our hospitality!

Reading your comments about the F&B team here fills me with pride. I, myself, cannot speak more highly of them either and it just shows their positive attitude and willingness to ensure our guests come first. Thank you for your kind words and I will ensure this is shared amongst the team.

Looking forward to having an opportunity to serve you again

DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR