“Great place for a continental meal”
Review of Cafe Delhi Heights

Cafe Delhi Heights
Ranked #16 of 2,940 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The atmosphere was good and the staff was friendly. If you are in a group of >=4 people, it's ideal as you can order a variety of food, almost all of them are good. Do have their shakes & burgers. The quantity in one will be hard to finish alone.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Lunches, I believe should be king size bcos you really don’t get time for a king breakfast. So, we headed to the oh-so-famous Delhi Heights Cafe to have our lunch. I’m so happy that we decided this place.
The ambiance was great and the service was really prompt. The servers were really humble and helped her to decide our dish!
What we ordered:
1. C What I Mean: This was the Virgin Sangria that we started off with. Perfect blend of syrups and fruits.
2. Nachos Grande: I loved these! These were loaded with cheese and were baked to perfection!
3. Paneer Tikka of the Day- Loved the flavour, and the spices that made it delicious.
4. ISBT Maggi Makhani- I swear I could hog on this over and over again of I had a huge stomach! This was just delicious, the gravy tasted perfect.
5. Chicken Tikka: The yummiest Non Veg item on their list! Need I say more?
6. Keema Kaleji Bhuna Masala: Now, there are really few places that make good Keema Kaleji, and this has to be one of them.
7. Greco: The basic yet yummy Pizza, cooked to perfection and really cheesy!
8. Red Velvet Cheesecake: I AM DEFINITELY GOING BACK FOR THIS!

All in all, this place is a really good spot if you’re looking for amazing ambiance, great good, and the best service! A big thumbs up!

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Every time I come here and get surprised... This time had the Fish tawa Fry- which was good and Nachos with a couple of beers...Service as always was good...

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We had lunch at this nice place. It feels very international but off course we had Indian food. It was my favorite dish so far I know. Our Indian friend knows very good places and he took us here so happy with him. Also tried some beer we enjoyed this place. Very clean en comfortable.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I visited this place when a friend referred. I made a good choice.
Nice food, good variety, good service, overall a nice experience.
Would be visiting again soon.