Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$77
US$60
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$176
US$127
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$52
US$104
US$85
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$135
  • Pool
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$215
US$111
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

AapnoGhar Resort(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$36
US$32
  • Restaurant
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$213
US$182
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

The Treehouse Queens Pearl(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$42
Orbitz.com
1,043 results
All reviewsthai restaurantjiva spatease barbusiness tripbusiness hotelmetro stationcoffee shopexcellent servicein room diningexcellent hotelduty managerbreakfast spreadexcellent stayspecial mentionspecial thanksrooms are spaciousgreat hospitality
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Nice ambiance. Water bodies and open to air areas add to the ambiance of the hotel. Friendly and co-operative staff. Comfortable rooms with all the amenities. In total nice, compact and pleasant place for comfortable stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
VBTG-MS, General Manager at Taj City Centre Gurugram, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

It was a pleasure to have you with us!

We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel and particularly liked the hospitality of our associates and the overall product .

Thank you for choosing the Vivanta by Taj – Gurgaon and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I normally don't write reviews when I've stayed in a hotel before, but I wanted to point out something about my recent stay that was very impressive. I stayed at this hotel in February and had a great stay. I stayed again in August and was shocked when I went to the bar and the staff remembered me by name! How in the world did they remember me? I was so impressed and it really made me feel like a welcome guest, not just a random traveler. Vivanta by Taj is now my preferred hotel in Gurgaon. Kudos to the bar staff for making a huge difference on my business trip.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and thank you for your kind words of appreciation especially for our associates at Tease, our high-energy bar, who made your stay a memorable one! We are indeed glad to know that Vivanta by Taj – Gurgaon is now your preferred hotel in the Millennium City!

As rightly said, Vivanta by Taj Gurgaon reflects the core values of hospitality and Indian culture delivered amidst a contemporary setting and its endeavors pivoted strongly to the needs of its guests.

Thank you once again for choosing the Vivanta by Taj – Gurgaon and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I had a very good experience during my stay. Hospitality was good. House keeping was excellent. Only the buffet breakfast was not upto my liking. Although there were varieties but the taste of some of the items could have been better. Overall my entire stay was great !

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

It was a pleasure to have you with us!

I also acknowledge your feedback regarding food and beverage offerings at our world cuisine restaurant – Latitude and regret the inconvenience caused. I have addressed it with the concerned department to initiate corrective measures.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Taj Vivanta was an excellent choice for stay as I fell ill during the stay and was surrounded by staff that went out of their way to make me feel special/better by offering tea, special meals, nice conversations, suggestions to make medical appointments, etc. A special shout out to Ankush at the Latitude Restaurant

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and thank you for your kind words of appreciation for Ankush at Latitude.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

2nd stay at this hotel, and great place to stay. I've spent over 15 days at this hotel and would recommend this without a doubt. it has good sized rooms, decent food and a nice lounge on the first floor.

It was a pleasure to have you with us!

We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel and particularly liked the hospitality of our associates, culinary offerings, our high-energy bar, Tease and the overall product .