Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon Baani Square
US$54
Hyatt.com
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$62
Fortune Park Orange Sidhrawali(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$47
Agoda.com
US$88
US$75
Priceline
AapnoGhar Resort(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$41
US$36
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$191
US$170
Westin.com
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$147
US$140
  • Pool
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$210
US$192
  • Pool
All reviewsglass houserooftop barvalue for moneybusiness triprestaurant staffspecial thanksdinner buffetexcellent serviceroom serviceclean roomspleasant stayf bhouse keepingexcellent staycourteous staffexcellent hotelspecial mention
Reviewed 3 April 2016

Great hotel, clean & efficient. I've been to several Indian hotels, but the experience @ Hilton Garden Inn was by far the best till date. Well managed & delivered as promised. I highly recommend this hotel to any individual visiting the baani square area of gurgaon for business or leisure.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Manish_Garg_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon Baani Square, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon Baani Square.

It was indeed our pleasure to serve you and is always great to read a positive feedback. Our hotel offers modern amenities and a plethora of services to business travelers that are crucial for them at all times.

Our staff strive towards offering a home away from home experience to guests and take great pride in it.

W look forward to welcome you at our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

I have stayed in Hilton garden inn Gurgaon for 5 days and it was very nice to see the amazing staf of the hotel. Specially mayank bisht he is working in the pose bar he is outstanding. He is a real asset. To the company.The f&b outlets are nice specially the roof bar it was very nice It was my second visit to Gurgaon an I will defiantly come back one more time.. I will thank you one more time to mayank that keep it up do your best.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your kind feedback and know about your great experience at our hotel.

Guest satisfaction is our primary objective at Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon Baani Square and I am glad to know that our staff were able to extend satisfactory services towards your patronage.

We offer a variety of food and beverage offerings at our 4 F&B outlets including our newly launched sky bar, Vibe.

I would like to thank you once again and look forward to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

There are a lot of food options on nearby baani square food courts. The stay at the hotel was comfortable with exceptional internet connection. Many thanks to Karamvir for teaching me cricket rules and Vikaas

Dear Guest,

It is always great to receive such encouraging feedback from our guests.

I am extremely content to know that you had a great stay experience at our hotel and our teams were able to keep up to your expectations.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and I look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon Baani Square in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

We have stayed in Hilton Garden Inn for couple of days as part of business trip, overall stay experience was great, everyone right from security, reception, restaurant, house keeping, driver etc all are very courteous and helpful, if god permit, we will stay back coming July. Special thanks to Mr.Saurav (from restaurant) and Miss.Ponmathi(reception) as they were very helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your generous feedback and know that you had a wonderful stay experience at Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon Baani Square.

We are a team of motivated professionals who take great pride in offering world class hospitality to our guests at all times.

We offer modern amenities to make your stay comfortable and memorable.

Thank you once again for staying with us and I look forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

This is a typical business hotel located on a decently busy road at Baani square Gurgaon. It is away from the busier part of the city. Staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are of decent size, fairly clean if not spotless, has prompt service, and have good wi-fi connectivity. They do not have a mini bar in the rooms though.

The restaurant was a bit disappointing in terms of service. Even though the food was good, the service and the crowd does not match up to expectations from a five star property.

1  Thank tamannatrip
Manish_Garg_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon Baani Square, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2016

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon Baani Square as your preferred hotel. While I am delighted to know that you were mostly satisfied with your stay, please allow us to work towards making your future experiences flawless.

Please feel free to contact me on manish.garg@hilton.com should you wish to share your feedback in detail.

On behalf of my team, I look forward to welcome you back to our hotel soon.