1,753 results
All reviews prego seasonal tastes heavenly bed heavenly spa the executive lounge business trip iffco chowk new delhi club room main restaurant great business coffee shop excellent service fantastic hotel room service rooms are spacious breakfast buffet
Reviewed 12 August 2016

I would like to thank Westin for the wonderful time we had over our weekend stay. Beginning from the warm welcome at the point of check-in from Siddharth and Kabir; to the lovely and extremely comfortable room; and the care and concern shown by Shreya and Sheetal and many other members of the staff.

We felt comfortable and so relaxed, and had an all round lovely visit.

Thank you again for making us feel so special.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2016

The service was impeccable , the rooms superb with a good view of the road, would go there again surely, the in room dining service is excellent, the location is perfect not too far from cyber hub and toll to Delhi

Room tip: rooms facing the road
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Renewed Greetings from The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi!

A review like yours is the perfect reward of all our hard-work and dedication. Thank you for your kind feedback that reasserts our stature as the perfect business hotel in Gurgaon and highlights all that we offer for the comfort of our corporate guests. Our location allows travelers to explore the best of Gurgaon and adjoining Delhi. We are grateful for mentioning this in your review with a gamut of other compliments.

Once again, we thank you for commending our chic retreats, in-room dining services and other offering on this forum. We offer capacious and inspiring venues to host all kind of events and we hope you will commemorate your next event at our banquet hall.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

After a very long series of flights from New York, it was a pleasure to come into the lobby of this hotel after a wonderful, professional airport pickup! Everything was so clean! I love this place. I had a massage in the spa. It was excellent. I am looking forward to returning someday! Thank you for the pleasant experience!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Renewed Greetings from The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi!

It is our objective to offer our guests a haven of relaxation where they can relieve their travel fatigue and rejuvenate. We are glad to know that we succeeded in achieving this with our smooth airport pickup and other renewing facilities. The Heavenly Spa by Westin™ is, indeed, loved by our guests for its unlimited options of invigoration and we are glad to know that you availed its facilities.

Many thanks for choosing us as your hospitality and we look forward to welcoming you again. Do keep a track of our ongoing offers by following us on social media.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I visited just last week and had the most wonderful stay. Manik was the most helpful in in planning what to site see in Dehli. The kitchen staff was also so incredible-they very accommodating to my gluten free allergy.

I would love to come to this hotel next time I'm in Dehli.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Renewed Greetings from The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi!

We have perused your review with sheer delight. Personalized services and refreshing amenities give our hotel a distinguished edge and we thank you for highlighting this in your feedback. At our hotel, every element of your stay is created to make you feel better than when you arrived. We are glad that you were impressed with our offerings that are designed to help you feel your best. We are also happy that our team in the kitchen adhered to your dietary requirements and pleased you with their services.

Your assurance of a revisit has elated our team, who eagerly awaits to serve you again. Meanwhile, please stay tuned to our social media pages to learn about offers that might make your next visit more feasible.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

I spent a quick 4 day business trip in Gurgaon and stayed at this Westin Hotel....Absolutely the best hotel choice I could have made. The hotel is clean, rooms are spacious, food is great with a variety of restaurants within the hotel and the staff are very accommodating.

The Club Lounge was a super experience and I have to commend the 2 Westin lounge staff members for making me feel like I was at home and just giving me that warm kind hospitality.....Mr. Tayyab Rizvi and Ms. Priyadasrhini Mahajan are the most professional people that I have met in a long time. Kudos to them both and I look forward to seeing them again on my next business trip in a few months.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

Renewed Greetings from The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi!

A Feel Well experience is what we always strive to deliver and your wonderful review encapsulates everything that our hospitality stands for. Thank you for stating our hotel as “Absolutely the best hotel” and rewarding us with a perfect star rating. It gives us pleasure to know that that your experience at our Club Lounge was at par with your expectations and the warm hospitality of our associates earned your kind mention, which has inspired the entire team.

Our various F&B outlets offer exciting culinary menu every day and your accolades about the same have truly brightened our day. Do plan a weekend stay at our hotel and try the sumptuous Bubbalicious Brunch at Seasonal Tastes.

We look forward to welcoming you soon!