Stayed here for 2 nights last week. This hotel is an excellent location for those that want a reliably western world style hotel with all the usual trimmings but with optional flavours of India.
It's not as good as a Four Seasons but pretty close!
- warm welcome upon arrival even in the early hours
- fast and reliable wi-fi
- clean and well organised
- I was upgraded into an executive suite (A big thank you!)
- sizeable spacious room with a desk that I could work from
- club lounge nice
- food excellent in the restaurants that I tried (including Italian Restaurant)
- not too far from airport
Not so good stuff
- TV in room a little dated
- no short drinks available in club lounge until after 6:30pmMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking