The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi
Park Plaza Hotel Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$86
US$68
Haut Monde by PI Hotels(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$52
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$84
US$74
  • Pool
US$52
US$45
US$92
Galaxy Hotel & Spa(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$96
US$50
Agoda.com
Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$103
US$87
CrownePlaza.com
US$90
US$84
Hotels.com
Lemon Tree Premier 1, Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$87
US$78
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
The Fern Residency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$66
US$56
1,590 results
All reviewspregoseasonal tastesheavenly bedheavenly spabusiness tripiffco chowkthe executive loungenew delhiclub roomroom serviceexcellent hotelcoffee shoprooms are spaciousexcellent servicebreakfast buffetmg roadbusiness traveler
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Got into the Westin on the 15th & was looking forward but from the minute i entered, the experience was a let down!

Shiven did a poor job in checking us in ... I had Vouchers for an Upgrade, & he was very gracious in getting into his system and then getting back to me saying he upgraded us & will not require the Voucher, however, he had given me my Room No before my request, and that remained the same!!!
When I asked about this, he said we were given an Upgraded room already! Strange. Why say then that "He" upgraded us?

The room was a nice size, decent.

Used the SPA services - very average. I had to step out of the Steam a couple of times to activate it!! The Chilled shower was warm & the Sauna showed 70 Degrees but was barely warm.

The Breakfast had a HUGE spread, but taste wise it was OK & I saw a lot of food wasted. Better to have less things, but well done!!

Kabir at checkout assured us that they would do a lot better & he came across as confident but the damage was done.
The airport drop in an Innova was at a Price what TAJ Mumbai would have provided a BMW.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Ahwan-_N, General Manager at The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Renewed Greetings from The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi!

Guest feedback is of utmost importance as it helps us gain a better perspective of our services. It is our foremost priority to offer our patrons with a flawless experience supported by our team’s dedicated services and our best-in-class amenities. We are glad that you found the well-maintained room comfortable. However, we regret that your stay experience wasn’t at par with your expectations. Your concerns have been noted and shared with the respective departments for requisite amendments to be done at the earliest so as to avoid such lapses in future.

We do hope that you’ll give us another opportunity to welcome you back with a par excellence stay that The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi is known for.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Khan is an awesome hair stylist the best in india.

I would always recommend getting your hair done by Mr Khan - you will NEVER be disappointed.

I specifically came to india to get my hair done by Mr Khan.

Once Mr Khan does your hair you will never go to someone else.

Thank you so much for The Westin Hotel Gurgaon, which is where I met Mr Khan.

Stayed: February 2018
Ahwan-_N, General Manager at The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Renewed Greetings from The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi!

We are elated to learn about your memorable visit to us. Your beautiful review of our services and hospitality has elated us and we are proud to have served you well. It is good to note that you were impressed by our diligent associate.

We already look forward to welcome you for yet another memorable stay experience. For your next visit, do keep a track of the on-going promotional offers mentioned on our social media channels.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I visit the Weston salon at gurgaon only to get my hair services from khan who is the best hairstylist till date I have come across . I met khan two years back during my stay in Weston and visited the salon for a blow dry he was so courteous and knowledgeable about his profession that it instantly connected with me and since then I only go to him for my haircut, colour,massages. I highly recommend haircut and other salon services by Mr.khan at Weston gurgaon... must must visit.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Renewed Greetings from The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi!

Many thanks for sharing your stay experience on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to know that our warm hospitality elevated the value of your stay even more. We are pleased to hear that you made the most of our excellent services and warm hospitality by our diligent associates.

Your lovely feedback that highlights our associate’s top notch services is met with a big smile on our face. Do follow us on our social media profiles to stay updated on the latest offers for your next stay. We look forward to seeing you for another memorable experience with us.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Had heard a lot about Westin but I wasn't too impressed overall with the hotel. Everything is decent, nothing is bad, but it's not the exceptional experience one expects. The restaurants are amazing though.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Renewed Greetings from The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi!

Reading reviews from satisfactory and happy guests is a great source of encouragement for us. Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are happy to know that our culinary treats impressed you. We thrive to create an exceptional experience for all our guests; however, we regret that we were not able to achieve the same from you. Please be assured that we will work hard to fulfill your expectations on your next visit.

We look forward to hosting you and your loved ones on your next visit. Do follow us on our social media pages to stay updated on upcoming offers and promotions.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I have been frequently visiting this hotel for the last 5 yrs mostly on business. Absolutely love the service, staff, ambiance here. Being a loyal platinum member, the hotel offers room upgrades (suites) that are breathtaking. I have also been offered "Aura" rooms a couple times which are meant for single female travellers (love the look and feel of these rooms). They have excellent restaurants (my favorite is Story!). All in all I have fallen so much in love with this property that if I'm in Delhi, Westin is the choice!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Ahwan-_N, General Manager at The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Renewed Greetings from The Westin Gurgaon!

Thank you for taking out time to share your experience with us on this renowned forum. It was such a motivating read for us. We are glad that your stay was at par with your expectations. It pleases us that our team’s dedicated services and well-maintained infrastructure enhanced your stay-experience. Your kind commendations have been shared with them and they are proud to have served you well.

Your patronage is of utmost importance to us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon! We’d love to connect with you through social media.

See you soon!