See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2016

first of all .. hotel is perfectly situated ..and service was tooooo good .. the hotel staff made us a huge favour .. they r so nice .. and treating so well...the view outside the room is tooo awesome .even the food quality also is good .the thing is . i just loved it.. all r very helping .. its good that we were there .. thnx for ur service its one of the best memory .. i ever had

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 24 August 2016

Dear Ms. Sakshi
I would firstly like to thank you for sparing your precious time and we are all glad to know that you had a good time at Angels Inn and we were able to provide you a memorable stay. Your compliments about the hotel help us and motivate us to serve you better.
Looking forward to host you again soon.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

A good trip n hv lot of fun
Get help fot gd location n find the best destination
A good staf provid by them
Good service n hv a lot of respect by all the staf
I feel gd to visit there n make fresh my self

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 24 August 2016

Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and we are delighted with your compliments and they have been conveyed to the entire family of Angels Inn and your remarks are surely motivating and everyone here wishes to host you your loved ones soon.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Hotel Angel, where,we experienced truly angel's hospitality. Its one of the best stay spot we ever experienced in Manali. Staying in the hotel was memorable stay. Truly amazing!! location is Prime , Service is so good , Easy accessible ........ Hotel staff were so good. I will definitely recommend this to my friends.

Room Tip: This is comfortable & sunny
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2016

I stayed at hotel Angel"s Inn for 3 nights from 24 July to 27 July 2016. It was amazing property with very excellent view . Rooms are very clean,decent and quite that one can imagine during there vacations. I have no words to say that how fantastic the restaurant food was. It was very delicious food i have taken in my life.
Hotel Staff was very friendly and obedient i have found there. I would like to recommend this hotel for everyone to go there and enjoy your vacations ..

Room Tip: One can choose the top floor for perfect view.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Had a visit in last week of july
Hotel is value for money in this price
Food quality is good
You can feel the warmness from the employees they are always there to help
Hygiene was upto the mark over all awesome stay
Location is also prime not very far frm market
Taxis available outside hotel at reasonbale rates

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family