“Horrifying experience and Rude staffs”
Review of Hotel Angel's Inn

Hotel Angel's Inn
Ranked #54 of 141 Hotels in Manali
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Recently I booked this hotel through Make my Trip. I traveled from Shimla to Manali and when I reached the hotel, the manager told me to go to another hotel. When I asked for the reason, he said, I was upgraded to 4 star hotel though I was not at all interested, he literally pushed me. My family (especially kids) were already too tired but we were pushed to go to the another place by telling that it is only 2 kms away. There was lot of traffic jam which took us another 1 hr to reach that place and it was more than 5 kms away.

When I asked the name of the new hotel he said "Angels Inn" but later after searching for 15 mins, I happened to find out that it is called "Allure Grand".

It is recently opened and yet many work is pending. They just wanted to accommodate people get the opinion. Horrible experience.

When I had a confirmed booking, how can they send us to different place?
How can they mislead me by saying it is only 2 kms away which is actually 6+ kms.?
The manager didn't even tell the correct hotel name which again made us to search for the hotel in the late night.

The staffs are pretty new to hotel industry so the service is horribly slow and pathetic. The break fast is also not very tasty and Dinner is expensive and not much options available.

Better Avoid

Room Tip: Ask for the river facing rooms or valley facing rooms
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank nandak742017

Reviewed 7 May 2017

i stay 3 night in hotel angel's inn.food facility are very good.rooms are neet and clean.i go manali at april 2017. best hotel of manali is hotel angel's inn.room services are nice.hotel is internet facility available.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Our stay in Hotel Angel Inn was for 3 nights in the month of April 2017. The hotel is located on a wide Road Called Naggar Road Area with enough space for parking. The hotel has a modern touch with good Rooms. Breakfast was very good and the hotel has a lift.one of the best options in the mid range..

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2017

We stayed in this hotel in February for 2 nights. the hotel is situated on Naggar Road. this property is well maintained spacious rooms and good amenities. you can definitely consider this hotel for your stay in Manali

Room Tip: Go for duplex rooms if you are staying with family
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Its very nice hotel i traveled Manali in Oct best cooperation from Staff . The room was ok, with a comfortable mattress, hot water and a tv with connection. One cannot say the room is lavish or anything like that but it serves the purpose. The lighting in my room was very romantic. The view outside could have been awesome but for a half built building almost entirely blocking it. Buffet breakfast served after 9 am ; was just ok. I would give 5 stars for the food in all..

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple