Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$48
Free cancellation until 12/12/21
Agoda.comUS$51
ZenHotels.com
All reviews house boat nigeen lake just like home the owner great stay hot water beautiful houseboat peaceful stay visit kashmir excellent hospitality shikara dal ur boathouse
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2021

This house boat is really really beautiful more than it is looking in pictures we were so happy with our stay . the view from this House boat is so beautiful and pleasant. Service is really good . It felt like we were at home. Everything was just perfect here. Interior was wonderful.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2021

We stayed at this boathouse for just one night and it was eye-popping for us as soon as we entered. The entire place is done in intricate wooden carving, lush carpets, tapestries and beautiful chandeliers. I definitely think you should stay here.

It is located on Nagin lake that is much quieter than Dal lake and a shikara picks you up to drop at the hotel. There is full-time house help for all needs and served us breakfast early in the morning as we requested. Wifi is available.

The owner is nice and spent sometime with us chatting about local affairs that adds to a personal experience. Recommend this place.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2021

Floating heaven house boat is a Beautiful houseboat and a peaceful place loacted at nigeen lake. The service is excellent. I stayed there for 2 nights the stay was amazing and I enjoyed stay. Must visit the place.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2021

I was here by myself at Floating Heaven for 3N/4D and it is the best houseboat I’ve ever been privileged enough to stay at.
Nigeen Lake is quieter, calmer and on Floating Heaven it gets more serene.
Gorgeous interior, and it only gets more breathtaking when you walk in. High quality rooms (unbelievably spacious) and high quality service. Atmosphere is so special that it felt like home.
All respect to Mushtaq ji here who does a great job here; a true sample of excellent hospitality!

I definitely know my go-to place, next time I visit Kashmir!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

Floating heaven houseboat is a luxurious houseboat stay with all the amenities. The place is very neat and clean including the bathrooms. The owner Mushtaqbhai is very helping and provided good information about kashmir. The view from the houseboat is amazing and it's a very peaceful stay here. The food is just like home made food and very tasty. Overall, highly recommended to stay here and experience their hospitality.

Date of stay: April 2021