All reviews front desk special thanks outer ring road business trip excellent service pastry chef great hospitality hotel experience tech park keep up the good work housekeeping staff room service delicious food awesome experience business hotel breakfast and dinner comfortable stay
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Location was perfect, my WIFI not even disconnected while walking over to my office!
The hotel might be 4 stars, but the staff absolutely gave me 5 stars rating of service throughout my stay of 2 weeks here, more over the food was also delicious!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
GM_Singh, General Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru Outer Ring Road, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear Guest,

It's a pleasure to read your positive feedback. Thank you sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay experience including the food and personalized service. The hotel is ideally located in the heart of the IT corridor and is gaining popularity among business travelers. Thank you for helping us spread the word.

Please do visit our social media platforms for recent activities and updates.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

There is something feel good about this hotel. I have stayed at many good hotel but have never been as much impressed as by Fairfield Bangalore ORR. The food is excellent. Very helpful and courteous staff. Rooms are clean, bright and airy. Only expectation is if they could increase the options in the in room dining menu.
Will definitely go back there whenever I am in Bangalore

Date of stay: June 2017

Dear Sourish,

It gives me immense pleasure to receive feedback from multiple guests appreciating our team members. Thank you for sharing this wonderful review.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed the food and the hospitality extended by the staff. I will certainly share your kind appreciation with all of them. The point that you have highlighted regarding the in-room dining selection has been taken into consideration for possible action.

Do visit our social media platforms for recent activities and updates.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Great customer service, friendly staff, clean rooms, good food at the restaurant, restaurant chef and staff is great, convenient location. Its my 3rd time staying there. The staff recognizes me, address guests by name, everyone greets with "Namaste"

• Trip type: Travelled on business
GM_Singh, General Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru Outer Ring Road, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear Rajeev,

Thank you very much for continuing to choose Fairfield by Marriott for your stay and taking the time out to share your wonderful feedback. I do hope you had a successful trip.

I am proud to be part of a young and energetic team that genuinely cares about guest experiences that make a difference. Your kind appreciation has been shared with the entire team!

Please do visit our social media channels for more updates.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Room was fine, service was fine as well. Breakfasts are special and this was great - it was close to national food but wasn't that spicy.

You also may find there a special floor with an open-air swimming pool and a cafe near that, a gym, and spa.

Date of stay: June 2017

Dear Dmitry,

Greetings from Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru Outer Ring Road!

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback. We are glad to know that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed the breakfast during your recent visit. I will surely pass on the compliments to the entire team.

Please do visit our social media channels for recent activities and updates.

We look forward to having you back at the Hotel soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Rooms are excellent with all possible amenities. Staff is very courteous and helpful and good food. Additionally, Its a shared property with Mariott courtyard, allowing you access to more restaurants and also pool.

Dear Aniket,

Thank you for taking the time out to share such a positive feedback.

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay experience including the in-room amenities, staff service and food offering. I will certainly share your kind appreciation with all of them.

Please do visit our social media platforms for recent activities and updates.