I stayed here recently for 2 nights, and booked it through Expedia. Expedia gives it a rating of 'Exceptional', but I would modify it to exceptionally terirble. Avoid at all costs.
1. It is not even a service apartment . The room is a poor excuse for an abandoned apartment, with extremely dim and shady lighting, poor finishing. The bathroom light wasn't working and the WC, Shower etc. were terrible. Charging Rs. 3500 per night for such a terrible room is a crime.
2. The breakfast options were Omlette and toast, or corn flakes. That's it. Nothing else. Some dirty grape drink was available, but I didn't muster the courage to try.
3. The room was not ready when I came to drop my bags (11:30).
4. There is no complimentary water, or tea set. I mean, what age are the owners of this poor excuse for a traveller's hotel living in?
5. The attendant was ready to wake up at 'even 3 am' for clearing payment, but was not ready to give me an early breakfast since I was checking out at 5 35 a.mMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking