All reviews crowne plaza electronic city business hotel business trip city area the club lounge coffee shop main restaurant indian food duty manager excellent service travel desk rooms are big breakfast buffet is my colleague enjoyed my stay special thanks
Reviewed 27 June 2018

One of the best accommodations at Electronic City Bangalore with urban Interiors, Seamless CheckIn, Calm & Serene stay. The property is a fun-ride auto or Uber away from most of the big MNCs. Do not miss the exquisite Spread at Breakfast, especially Lunch

Stayed: January 2018
TheOterra_Bangalore, General Manager at The Oterra, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay and really appreciate your compliments on our hospitality. It’s the team that makes our hotel special.

Thank you so much once again for your recommendation, the team and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I had occasion to stay at The Oterra while in the area for business. I found the hotel to be among the best I have stayed at in the Bangalore area. It was conveniently located for business in the area and I would definitely stay at this property again on my next visit to Electronics City. I ate and drank at all restaurants available on site and found the food, service and ambiance to be exceptional. The room was spacious, clean and modern décor. Overall amenities at this hotel are comparable at much more expensive hotels and I feel this is very good value at The Oterra.

Room Tip: First floor is closest to pub and gym
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Philip S

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback on Trip Advisor. It gives me immense pleasure to read such a wonderful feedback about our hotel and especially about the team.

It is our endeavour to provide excellent service and I am happy to note that you had a memorable stay.

At The Oterra, every guest is special to us and it is our utmost focus to provide our guests with personalized service that meets high standards of hospitality. Thank you for recognizing our efforts. I have shared this lovely feedback with everyone in the hotel.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write the review. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back at The Oterra Bengaluru.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Overall, it is a good hotel.

Pro - Staffs are friendly and service quality is good (esp. housekeeping and hotel transport arrangement). The room I had was rather comfortable and things work perfectly. The Italian restaurant food and service is top-notch. Really enjoyed all the recommended wine there.

Con - Food quality in the all-day dining restaurant needs improvement. Hot food on the buffet spread (both breakfast and dinner) are lukewarm. While the staff quickly heat up the food for me in the kitchen, hot food on buffet table should be heated all the time. Noticed that bread basket for breakfast are filled with crumbs from previous use.

In conclusion, sttriving to be 5-star...almost there and has potential as it has great people working there.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank joekwchen

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for having stayed with us during your visit to our city. We know that you have options of several hotel stays and are so grateful for this opportunity.

Also, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. While we are happy to note your positive feedback on our property, associates and our restaurants, we are also sorry to have let you down in terms of your dining experience at 24@43.

May I request you to please give us an opportunity again to serve you again and I assure you that you wont face such a challenge again.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Good Hotel, ex Crowne Plaza, in Electronic City, the hotel is basically in the middle of an industrial estate so other than the companies there is not a lot else in the location no real bars or restaurants etc. That said hotel has 4 places to eat on-site, good Italian restaurant, Pan Asian restaurant, Terminus which is more of a bar but serves food and the main restaurant just off the lobby, food was good in all 4 although I would say the Italian was the best. Rooms were ok good showers in the bathrooms, some of the decor is looking a little tired and needs up dating and also some repairs need carrying out. Staff at the hotel were very good and could not do enough for you, the 2 lads behind the bar in The Terminus were especially good and always wanted a word and nothing was too much trouble. Pool looked very good, the executive lounge wax a bit bland in appearance more like a waiting room than a place to relax. All in all not bad and only real draw back is the fact is it is a bit isolated, and then there is the Bangalore Traffic which is a whole another story!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings and thank you for your feedback.

I am delighted to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you appreciate our Italian and Pan - Asian restaurants. It feels wonderful to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories for our guests.

Our location is in the heart of e-city and we are surrounded by major corporate companies making us the most preferred hotel today and like you said the Bangalore traffic is an another story to describe!

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Friendly staff who provided very good service. Room was clean, food was high quality. I would recommend this to fellow business travelers, or a family. It was walking distance from my office so I was able to walk to work.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheOterra_Bangalore, General Manager at The Oterra, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Oterra Bangalore!