Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$138
US$75
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$128
US$109
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$70
US$61
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$191
US$163
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

All reviewsulsoor lakeinfinity poolnice managementluxurious experiencethe hotel staffamazing hospitalitysurely visit againlocated centrallybeautiful hotelexecutive loungepool sideindian cuisineexcellent servicelunch buffetspecial mentionfitness centerkeep up the good work
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Recently visited for a business meet..

Couldn't opt for stay as I am settled at Bangalore itself,so missing the opportunity of CONRAD excellent hospitality.

Newly added gem by Hilton group..
Luxury brews & food.

Cafe 24/7 open..
Paradise for coffee lovers n stress buster too..
Variety of desserts..sweet tooth ;-)

Located @heart of city beside Hyatt,Lido etc..

Location 5/5
Ambiance 5/5
Food 5/5
Pricing 5/5 luxury.
Service 5/5

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Parag S, General Manager at Conrad Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I am delighted to read your review and thank you for taking the time to share your exceptional experience at Conrad Bengaluru.

It is such a pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed our hospitality, food and beverage offerings and intuitive services, which are integral to our Brand Promise to “Never Just Stay. Stay Inspired”.

Please be rest assured, as I will personally share your feedback with the entire team to ensure your future stays with us are seamless.

I look forward to welcome you back in the near future and should you ever need any assistance, please feel free to reach out to me on parag.sawhney@conradhotels.com.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed at Conrad for 2 days on a business trip. The hotel is newly built and very centrally located in Bengaluru (close to Ulsoor lake area). The arrival reception was good. Food quality served is awesome. However, they need to improve on food service, and the room/bathroom quality. Few aspects were not correct in the room/bathroom and this was bad considering that this is a newly built property. Faced Wifi connection issue on day one, however it was sorted out on day two.
Overall stay was fine.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

It is a pleasure to read your review and thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Conrad Bengaluru.

Please be rest assured, as I will personally share your feedback on the food service and the guestroom with my leadership team to ensure your future stays with us are seamless.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Courteous staff & clean, spacious rooms overlooking the Ulsoor lake. MG road is walking distance. The rooms have various lighting schemes as per requirement. Well maintained property. Breakfast spread could be better.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear Rajesh,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came all the way from Bellandur for lunch, however was welcome nicely by reception people then tiamo restaurant later came down to there multiple cousin restaurant for proper lunch..guys you won’t believe wht happened next. We ordered for 2 muffins after 15 minutes we asked them how much time more ..we get an answer saying making it a bit warm etc .. after 10 minutes it was served cold..
2nd we have places order for starters which took 35-40 minutes, we actually thought of leaving that place n going somewhere else as it was too late. Then thought of talking to their chef and asking that how much time more do we have to wait for rest of the food .After asking several time finally their chef come n repeated the order can’t remember his name .But our lunch ended onto dinner which was not worth it.
We understand it was bit late.. But they should have informed us prior how much time it would take to serve instead making us wait hungry ..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mohammed,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your experience at Conrad Bengaluru.

I understand your experience has been unsatisfactory. Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused during your dining experience with us. Please be rest assured, your concerns in all areas have been addressed by my leadership team to ensure we deliver a seamless experience during your forthcoming engagements with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

the structure is luxurious; rooms are big and very well designed. Marbles and top-notch materials only. The breakfast is lavish and the lounge is excellent. Last but not least, the staff is very passionate, service is top level

Room Tip: info provided about free-wifi and breakfast are related to HHonors guests
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Dario,

I am delighted to read your review and thank you for taking the time to share your exceptional dining experience at Conrad Bengaluru.

It is such a pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed our hospitality, product offerings and intuitive services, which are integral to our Brand Promise to “Never Just Stay. Stay Inspired”.

Please be rest assured, as I will personally share your outstanding feedback with the entire team.