US$132
US$77
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$96
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$114
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$53
US$48
US$60
US$191
US$154
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$141
US$76
US$63
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Citrus Bangalore(Bengaluru)
US$61
US$52
Priceline
All reviewspride bangalorerichmond roadpuran da dhabavalue for moneybusiness hotelbusiness tripthe heart of the cityroom servicevisited this hotellast monthrooftop restaurantdinner buffetnice ambiencedecent hotelrooms are spaciouscomfortable stayreception staff
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Staying at this hotel 2 nights is not very pleasant. We ordered 3 rooms deluxe type but smell, From 3 rooms there is 1 severe room. We ask to move 1 room is given a superior and there is a bug insect under the bedspread. Staff look directly but only provide a solution to change the sheets. We were upgraded to a suite room and charged a difference of 3000 rupee more for something we did not want. For this we spend up to 2 hours. However in the room suite the pillows were yellow and only replaced with a pillow that was less white and there were stains. After we complained the next day through the agency and forwarded to delhi they freed us the cost of day 2. We do not know what our agents are paying for it or not. Her staff entered the room not knocking on the door while bringing fruit and wine but withdrawn. We checked into the reception for the wrong room reason. WIFI does not work day 2 for no apparent reason. Satff restaurant also no smile. Just ask for hot water for so long that sometimes we take it ourselves. Only 1 reception woman that we think is good in service but we forgot her name. Very unfit for a PRIDE class hotel ???

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
PrideHoteLBengaluru, General Manager at The Pride Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Namaskar

Thank you for taking the time and share with us your valuable feedback. We apologize for the lack of proper service during your stay and the subsequent inconvenience caused to you.

We have taken your feedback seriously and are in progress to attend all the possible changes for the improvement of guest services.

We do hope that this unpleasant experience will not diminish your opinion of The Pride Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Very good four star category Hotel , i stayed 2nights at the pride Hotel .. great hospitality , food is amazing . Place is decent with sufficient car parking & the Best part is Breakfast it was delicious.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
PrideHoteLBengaluru, General Manager at The Pride Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Namaskar

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your recent stay at The Pride Bengaluru.

I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and has been communicated to all the members of our team.

I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best in service and hospitality.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I have checked in on 4th of June with corporate booking. I had to attend the office at 9.30 and had asked for check in time of 8 AM at the time of booking only but they have not allowed for early check in and said check in time is 2. How am I supposed to attend the office with that check in time. After lot of discussion they allowed for early check in stating that half day fare will be charged when I asked for corporate discount they said half day is corporate discount only but when I enquire it, I got to know that half day charge is normal charge for any guest (Fake commitment-1).
Then when I walked in to restaurant for break fast they had given me the breakfast bill but when I argued with Mr. Deepak he has assured that breakfast will not be charged if you are paying for early check in but at the time of final bill it has been charged (Fake commitment-2).
I asked them what corporate benefit you are giving to me and they said 20pc discount given in breakfast i.e. around 100 Rs. When I showed them the make my trip price for hotel fare i.e. Rs 3500 and they are charging Rs 4200 in corporate terriff they doesnt have any answer for that.
Later I got so annoyed that I asked them that now I dont need any discount in breakfast and charged me full. And they come up with the answer that we can do any modifications in the bill while the lady at the reception confirmed that I am giving you the provisional bill and you check it first (Fake commitment-3). I mean what does provisional means if you can not change the billing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
PrideHoteLBengaluru, General Manager at The Pride Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Namaskar

We have discussed your feedback with all the team members and found the charges was fare as per our norms however we still apologies on our part and would definitely take care of the same in future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Stay frequently at Pride for my business visit to Bangalore office. The location is quite good, centrally located on Richmond Road. The staff is courteous and very welcoming. The breakfast and dinner options are quite good for the price and sleep quality is amazing. Love it overall.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
PrideHoteLBengaluru, General Manager at The Pride Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Namaskar

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write about us on Trip Advisor.

I thank you for your compliments and appreciation of our services. It shows that we have succeeded in delivering a good balance of comfort, luxury and efficiency to you during your stay and I am delighted to note that you found all aspects of your stay satisfactory.

The Pride experience is all about people working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests and I am delighted to note that we were able to serve you well. I have passed on your kind appreciation to our entire team for whom it has been a great source of encouragement to continue in their efforts to exceed guest expectations.

Thank you once again for your generous compliments and recommendations and look forward to welcome you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Service is too good, excellent quality of food.
It is very peaceful ambience.
Cost is very reasonable and affordable price... not very expensive.
Good place spend time with family members.... excellent hospitality.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
PrideHoteLBengaluru, General Manager at The Pride Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Namaskar!!!

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your recent stay.

Whilst we are delighted to know that you have enjoyed our services, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your appreciation which will certainly motivate us to create more such experiences.

I have shared your feedback with my entire team and I can assure you that this will motivate all of us to continuously strive for creating only exceptional experiences for our guests.

Warm Regards