Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$157
LuxuryCollectionUS$157
Hotels.comUS$157
PricelineUS$157
TravelocityUS$157
TripadvisorUS$157
4,254 results
All reviews cubbon pavilion k k massage chair guest relations beautiful hotel ub city special thanks kebab excellent service business trip coffee shop special mention great ambience excellent stay wonderful experience in room dining breakfast spread
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2022

I came with a couple of friends for a pre wedding party at the ITC Gardenia! The hotel was just so beautiful and the people were amazing! Special credits to Vanshika for making my friend’s last single night of bachelorhood special! The cake, the towel art, the room decoration was beautifully done!
Thanks to her, we had a beautiful time at this beautiful property!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Manas V Krishnamoorthy, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2022

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your wonderful review, we are delighted to receive your feedback of appreciation regarding our hotel. At ITC Gardenia, our core aim is providing bespoke attention and the best of amenities to our guests which also form the essence of our service culture. Well-being and safety of our guests is of paramount importance to us and I am glad you were comfortable staying with us, your kind feedback is a testimony to the fact that we were successful in our endeavours. I will definitely pass on your kind words of appreciation to Vanshika, also ensure she gets recognized for her efforts. Thank you once again and we look forward to your future visits to our hotel.

Reviewed 7 April 2022

It was a really pleasant experience staying at Gardenia. Travelled with family to celebrate my birthday and sure chose the right place for a grand celebration. The check in process was really smooth and Vanshika guiding us. The room was nicely decorated along with a sumptuous chocolate cake. The room was so advanced and equipped with digital things in the room. The bathroom was amazing.

The staff was extremely courteous, we met Vanshika at the lobby during our check-in time and she took us to our room. She explained about hotel facilities and initiatives taken by ITC. EVERYTHING WAS SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!
Kudos for their support and kindness.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Manas V Krishnamoorthy, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2022

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your wonderful review and for choosing us. We are delighted to receive your feedback of appreciation regarding our hotel. At ITC Gardenia, our core aim is providing bespoke attention and the best of amenities to our guests which also form the essence of our service culture. I will definitely pass on your appreciation to Vanshika, who will be very happy to receive your kind words. Thank you once again and we look forward to your future visits to our hotel.

Reviewed 6 April 2022 via mobile

We stayed at the ITC Gardenia for my friend’s pre wedding party. I had called the hotel board line to get in touch with the Guest Relations to celebrate this occasion. I was connected directly to Ms Vanshika who helped us decorate the room with a beautiful towel art and a yummy cake for the couple! The room was beautiful and the way she explained about the features of Responsible Luxury was impeccable.
I’d love to take this opportunity to thank Vanshika and I will definitely return back to this property!

Date of stay: September 2021

Dear Ms. Bala,

Reviewed 6 April 2022

Room 1528, room was clean and the hospitality was great.

Like the ambiance and breakfast. There were multiple variety of food for breakfast and the service staff were kind
Specifically Guest Relation team was helpful

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. Ravi,

Many thanks for your wonderful review and we are delighted to receive your feedback of appreciation regarding our hotel. At ITC Gardenia, our core aim is providing bespoke attention to our guests which also form the essence of our service culture. I will definitely pass on your kind words of appreciation to the team, who will be very happy to receive the same. Thank you once again and we look forward to your future visits to our hotel.

Reviewed 6 April 2022

Room was good and Guest Relation was very helpful and attending to all needs and Excellent service.

Staffs was very courteous. Balcony had a Great view.

Food and Ambience is Good

Italian Cuisine is best of it's taste.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to post such an amazing review of your stay experience with us. At ITC Gardenia, our core aim is providing bespoke attention and the best of amenities to our guests which also form the essence of our service culture. We take immense pride in our culinary offerings and signature service standards and I am very happy to know you are in appreciation of the same. Indeed, I am lucky to have a team dedicated to guest delight and I am happy to know that we met your expectation of brand ITC Hotels. I will definitely pass on your appreciation to the team and ensure they get recognised in view of the fact that you mentioned them. We hope you continue having a memorable stay with us.