Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$157
LuxuryCollectionUS$157
Hotels.comUS$157
TripadvisorUS$157
Priceline
TravelocityUS$157
4,254 results
All reviews cubbon pavilion k k massage chair guest relations beautiful hotel ub city special thanks kebab excellent service business trip coffee shop special mention great ambience excellent stay wonderful experience in room dining breakfast spread
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2022 via mobile

The hotel was awesome and staff was very helpful specially suity at front desk and people at Resturant.
Resturant has very nice spread of food for all ages , they helped me with food options for my kid.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Manas V Krishnamoorthy, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2022

Dear Mr. Rakesh,

Thank you for taking out the time to post such an amazing review of your stay experience with us. At ITC Gardenia, our core aim is providing bespoke attention and the best of amenities to our guests which also form the essence of our service culture. We take immense pride in our culinary offerings and signature service standards and I am very happy to know you are in appreciation of the same. Indeed, I am lucky to have a team dedicated to guest delight and I am happy to know that we met your expectation of brand ITC Hotels. I will definitely pass on your appreciation to the team and ensure they get recognised in view of the fact that you mentioned them. We hope you continue having a memorable stay with us.

Reviewed 7 April 2022 via mobile

Had a great experience with ITC all their services are really great Enjoyed our family visit and the staff was amazing and very helpful and complimentary breakfast was excellent and staff I would like to recommend Suity , Girish , Edwin .

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Tilak,

Thank you for taking out the time to post such an amazing review of your experience with us. At ITC Gardenia, our core aim is providing bespoke attention and the best of amenities to our guests which also form the essence of our service culture. We take immense pride in our culinary offerings and signature service standards and I am very happy to know you are in appreciation of the same. Indeed, I am lucky to have a team dedicated to guest delight and I am happy to know that we met your expectation of brand ITC Hotels. I will definitely pass on your appreciation to the Suity, Girish and Edwin, also ensure they get recognised in view of the fact that you mentioned them. We hope you continue having a memorable stay with us.

Reviewed 7 April 2022

Our room was on the 18th floor, with a balcony, overlooking the exquisite pool and the living roof on the Lotus Pavilion. The room was spacious, tastefully decorated, and well lit, with a dressing area, a large closet and a beautiful bathroom.

Because we were there for a wedding, our stay was longer than the usual overnight or weekend and we had the opportunity to get to know hotel employees a little. Everyone on staff was kind, available and eager to serve. Requests were met with a smile and the housekeeping staff was discrete and wonderful at their jobs.

The breakfast buffet was, frankly, magnificent and a highpoint. The people who prepared and served the food, again, were kind, generous, and substantially added to our enjoyment and satisfaction during our stay. We are particularly indebted to Chef Dhruv Srivastava whose humor and willingness to engage with us really enhanced our experience of ITC Gardenia and of India.

Date of stay: March 2022
Manas V Krishnamoorthy, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to post such an amazing and elaborate review of your stay experience with us. At ITC Gardenia, our core aim is providing bespoke attention and the best of amenities to our guests which also form the essence of our service culture. Well-being and safety of our guests is of paramount importance to us and I am glad you were comfortable staying with us, your kind feedback is a testimony to the fact that we were successful in our endeavours. Indeed, I am lucky to have a team dedicated to guest delight and I am happy to know that we met your expectation of brand ITC Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back for another unapparelled and memorable experience at ITC Gardenia..

Reviewed 7 April 2022

I came with a couple of friends for a pre wedding party at the ITC Gardenia! The hotel was just so beautiful and the people were amazing! Special credits to Vanshika for making my friend’s last single night of bachelorhood special! The cake, the towel art, the room decoration was beautifully done!
Thanks to her, we had a beautiful time at this beautiful property!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your wonderful review, we are delighted to receive your feedback of appreciation regarding our hotel. At ITC Gardenia, our core aim is providing bespoke attention and the best of amenities to our guests which also form the essence of our service culture. Well-being and safety of our guests is of paramount importance to us and I am glad you were comfortable staying with us, your kind feedback is a testimony to the fact that we were successful in our endeavours. I will definitely pass on your kind words of appreciation to Vanshika, also ensure she gets recognized for her efforts. Thank you once again and we look forward to your future visits to our hotel.

Reviewed 7 April 2022

It was a really pleasant experience staying at Gardenia. Travelled with family to celebrate my birthday and sure chose the right place for a grand celebration. The check in process was really smooth and Vanshika guiding us. The room was nicely decorated along with a sumptuous chocolate cake. The room was so advanced and equipped with digital things in the room. The bathroom was amazing.

The staff was extremely courteous, we met Vanshika at the lobby during our check-in time and she took us to our room. She explained about hotel facilities and initiatives taken by ITC. EVERYTHING WAS SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!
Kudos for their support and kindness.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your wonderful review and for choosing us. We are delighted to receive your feedback of appreciation regarding our hotel. At ITC Gardenia, our core aim is providing bespoke attention and the best of amenities to our guests which also form the essence of our service culture. I will definitely pass on your appreciation to Vanshika, who will be very happy to receive your kind words. Thank you once again and we look forward to your future visits to our hotel.