6 people are viewing this hotel
LuxuryCollection
US$144
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$144
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Trip.com
US$142
Booking.comUS$144
PricelineUS$144
Hotels.comUS$144
4,202 results
All reviews cubbon pavilion k k massage chair guest relations beautiful hotel ub city special thanks kebab excellent service coffee shop business trip breakfast buffet special mention great ambience wonderful experience excellent stay in room dining
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2022 via mobile

It was wonderful experience there and homely atmosphere thanks to the whole staff.
All the staff members were very humble and I remember a name Momin at front desk who was very helpful for me in guiding the local market
Next visit is must there .....

Trip type: Travelled on business
Manas V Krishnamoorthy, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2022

Dear Mr. Arshad,

Thank you for taking out the time to post such a wonderful appraisal of your stay with us. We are enthralled to know that you had an amazing time and our specialized services and facilities exceeded your expectations. It indeed is very encouraging and motivating for all of us to receive such positive feedback and I am equally fortunate to have a wonderful team here that is dedicated to making a truly memorable experience for all the guests. I will definitely pass on your kind words of appreciation to Momin who will be very happy to receive the same. Many thanks once again and It would be our delight to welcome you back to ITC Gardenia.

Reviewed 8 April 2022 via mobile

The hotel was awesome and staff was very helpful specially suity at front desk and people at Resturant.
Resturant has very nice spread of food for all ages , they helped me with food options for my kid.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Rakesh,

Thank you for taking out the time to post such an amazing review of your stay experience with us. At ITC Gardenia, our core aim is providing bespoke attention and the best of amenities to our guests which also form the essence of our service culture. We take immense pride in our culinary offerings and signature service standards and I am very happy to know you are in appreciation of the same. Indeed, I am lucky to have a team dedicated to guest delight and I am happy to know that we met your expectation of brand ITC Hotels. I will definitely pass on your appreciation to the team and ensure they get recognised in view of the fact that you mentioned them. We hope you continue having a memorable stay with us.

Reviewed 7 April 2022 via mobile

Had a great experience with ITC all their services are really great Enjoyed our family visit and the staff was amazing and very helpful and complimentary breakfast was excellent and staff I would like to recommend Suity , Girish , Edwin .

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Tilak,

Thank you for taking out the time to post such an amazing review of your experience with us. At ITC Gardenia, our core aim is providing bespoke attention and the best of amenities to our guests which also form the essence of our service culture. We take immense pride in our culinary offerings and signature service standards and I am very happy to know you are in appreciation of the same. Indeed, I am lucky to have a team dedicated to guest delight and I am happy to know that we met your expectation of brand ITC Hotels. I will definitely pass on your appreciation to the Suity, Girish and Edwin, also ensure they get recognised in view of the fact that you mentioned them. We hope you continue having a memorable stay with us.

Reviewed 7 April 2022

Our room was on the 18th floor, with a balcony, overlooking the exquisite pool and the living roof on the Lotus Pavilion. The room was spacious, tastefully decorated, and well lit, with a dressing area, a large closet and a beautiful bathroom.

Because we were there for a wedding, our stay was longer than the usual overnight or weekend and we had the opportunity to get to know hotel employees a little. Everyone on staff was kind, available and eager to serve. Requests were met with a smile and the housekeeping staff was discrete and wonderful at their jobs.

The breakfast buffet was, frankly, magnificent and a highpoint. The people who prepared and served the food, again, were kind, generous, and substantially added to our enjoyment and satisfaction during our stay. We are particularly indebted to Chef Dhruv Srivastava whose humor and willingness to engage with us really enhanced our experience of ITC Gardenia and of India.

Date of stay: March 2022
Manas V Krishnamoorthy, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to post such an amazing and elaborate review of your stay experience with us. At ITC Gardenia, our core aim is providing bespoke attention and the best of amenities to our guests which also form the essence of our service culture. Well-being and safety of our guests is of paramount importance to us and I am glad you were comfortable staying with us, your kind feedback is a testimony to the fact that we were successful in our endeavours. Indeed, I am lucky to have a team dedicated to guest delight and I am happy to know that we met your expectation of brand ITC Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back for another unapparelled and memorable experience at ITC Gardenia..

Reviewed 7 April 2022

I came with a couple of friends for a pre wedding party at the ITC Gardenia! The hotel was just so beautiful and the people were amazing! Special credits to Vanshika for making my friend’s last single night of bachelorhood special! The cake, the towel art, the room decoration was beautifully done!
Thanks to her, we had a beautiful time at this beautiful property!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your wonderful review, we are delighted to receive your feedback of appreciation regarding our hotel. At ITC Gardenia, our core aim is providing bespoke attention and the best of amenities to our guests which also form the essence of our service culture. Well-being and safety of our guests is of paramount importance to us and I am glad you were comfortable staying with us, your kind feedback is a testimony to the fact that we were successful in our endeavours. I will definitely pass on your kind words of appreciation to Vanshika, also ensure she gets recognized for her efforts. Thank you once again and we look forward to your future visits to our hotel.