Grand Bee Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsrailway stationbudget hotelhygienic foodroom service isrestaurant food isac roomwalking distancevisited this hotelcourteous stafffront officebreakfast buffetyeshwanthpuryeswantpursmsyeshwantpurmuthuproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Clean & hygienic hotel.. Staffs also very friendly.. Fast check in by Mr Nijant(front office) & given good service..I was visit this hotel rest purpose.. Breakfast buffet also standard..housekeeping dept(Mr Manjunath) also very friendly but amenities need to be change(old style) ..One of the bellboy from Tamilnadu ( I don't know his name) very friendly..close to railway station was very well for all..food service dept need to better service becoz I was order one caffe latte coffee but he replied not available and explained like DON.!!. Food was very tasty..coffee could be better(average tasty)..i was faced only big problem is out side market.. Its not market It's HELL .!!! bad smell meat market.. Finally it was my good stay.. Thanks to grand bee team.. :-) I will visit again & recommend to all..

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank sathya88
G S Hegde H, General Manager at Grand Bee Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Dear Mr. Sathya,

At the outset we would like to thank you for choosing “Hotel Grand Bee” for your stay and for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community!

It is our privilege and honour to be of service to you. We are truly delighted to learn that you had a wonderful and memorable stay with us and very happy to read your elaborate and positive comments on overall services of the hotel. Your concerns with regards to F & B service has been noted and briefed the department to rectify the service lapses.
Your appreciation for Mr. Nijanth, Mr. Manjunath and also to all other team members has been conveyed to them. We all would like to thank you for such a wonderful appreciation. It is the feedback like yours that motivates us to strive consistently for excellence.

My Team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

It's very close to Yeshwantpur station which served me very well. Breakfast was served at 730, it would have been great if they had mentioned that eggs are in the menu. It's not written anywhere. Overall a good experience.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
G S Hegde H, General Manager at Grand Bee Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2017

Dear Mr. Himaunshu R,

At the outset we would like to thank you for choosing “Hotel Grand Bee” for your stay. We were delighted to have you with us! We appreciate for your time and thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community!

Your suggestions regarding the Egg service during breakfast has been noted and the same has been instructed to our F & B team.

It is our constant endeavor to offer warm and personal service as per our guest’s expectations and feedback from our guests helps us to know if we are heading towards the right direction in terms of guest satisfaction.

We assure you the best our services in the time to come. Your help and support will keep us going always.

We look forward to welcome you back at “Hotel Grand Bee” in a near future.

With Regards,

Reviewed 5 December 2016

As we were travelling to Goa we stayed at Grand Bee Hotel. hotel was as per our expectation rooms were clean, food was very good, courteous staff, walking distance from Yeshwanthpur railway station what else you want... Stay was very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
G S Hegde H, General Manager at Grand Bee Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing “Hotel Grand Bee” for your stay. We were delighted to have you with us! Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community!

We appreciate your short and positive review on our hotel. We always strive to give the best of our services and the reviews like this give us the motivation to keep going.

We assure you of our best services in the time to come. Your help and support will keep us going always.

We look forward to welcome you back at Hotel Grand Bee in a near future.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 days by booking online. Positive is the proximity to my place of business, mall and station. Slightly pricey for the accommodation
May not visit again unless I have no other option.
Breakfast served is decent

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
G S Hegde H, General Manager at Grand Bee Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2016

Dear Mr. Srinivas M,

We are happy to note that you liked our Breakfast spread.

We look forward to welcome you back at Hotel Grand Bee in a near future.

With Regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Hygiene conscious people should stay away.
The restaurant where breakfast was served was not very clean. I found small flies flying over bread and other open dishes. Milk jar was almost empty which made me suspect it was old milk as we were the first to arrive for breakfast. Aloo parathas served were very limited in number for a buffet. I asked for more and the waiter said he'll bring more but bright more after I was done eating. Also, there was no hand wash in the bathrooms. I requested for the dispenser to be refilled but that took about 20 minutes. I found small cockroaches running about on the table, that alone spoilt my appetite.
The room was decent. Bathroom was OK. The shower did not work properly, it was like someone fixed a hose up high, it was letting water out in one big stream and not as a shower.
I'd rate the cleanliness at 2. 5 on 5.
The AC model was window type which made a very loud sound. It did cool but window acs are so 5 years ago.
The locality in which the hotel stood was quite dingy. Lot of garbage around, a chicken stall was right opposite to the entrance of the hotel.
One positive thing is that it's really quite near to the railway station, just about 5 minutes walk. And they have a 24 hour check in check out policy.
I don't think I'd go there again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
G S Hegde H, General Manager at Grand Bee Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Dear Mr. Nitin Dilip,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we thank you for taking time and sharing your feedback with the Trip Advisor community.

I have noted your discomfort and unhappiness during your stay with us. Hereby I would like to assure you that the corrective measures will be taken up on priority to improve the overall quality.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and look forward for your continued patronage in future.