ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road
Athithi Inn(Bengaluru)
The Crocus(Bengaluru)
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
All reviewselectronic citysilk boardvalue for moneybusiness tripneat roomscomfortable stayexcellent business hotelbuffet dinnerexcellent servicebreakfast spreadroom serviceawesome experiencelate checkfood qualitynice foodduty managerspecial thanks
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I came banglore ibis hotel is very nice excellent bar service by prem with posh style bottles and drinks giving energy to us with music and pool game was nice if again want to enjoy bar especially prem given good energy with drinks and food

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
IrfanKhatry, General Manager at ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and acknowledging the hospitality showcased by Prem.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed 1 nights in ibis in hosur road actually my husband birthday so i want to make some suprise so i arranged cake and gifts to him.So i told the front desk guy just bring the cake & gift on 12.He bring sharp 12.And next day morning we checked out the same guy was there he very casual he wishes my husband.Really presence of mind to the guy we are happy and memorable day.He bring the cake and gift sharp at 12 good.Punctuality is not about on time is about own commitments thanks to ibis special thanks to that guy i didnot remember that guy name but i think his name is knoj .Thank you once again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your lovely experience with us. I am glad that our team could help in making your husband's birthday special. The hospitality and friendliness of the staff here is overwhelmingly appreciated by all our patrons. We look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

In One of my trip in Bangalore we booked in this hotel close to the company. Very standard Ibis with a grear service! Nice people in the lobby, nice drivers and very good restaurant with a lot of very nice and good guys that help you for all your needs. A special thanks to the best of them: Saubhagya; great boy that feels me like home!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time acknowledging the spirit to serve of our associates. It is indeed a pleasure to receive an overwhelming response from all our patrons about the hospitality at Ibis Bengaluru City Centre! Soubhagya is our rockstar and always reckons that "Our Customers are at the heart of everything we do!"

T

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel.. It was a business trip to banglore.. It was a 3 star hotel.. But i didnt feel like it was a 3 star hotel as because soubhagys service was 5 star.. Plz encourage him for his job.. Thank u soubhagya.. Keep it up.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and acknowledging our rockstar Soubhagya for his hospitality. He truly showcases that "Our customers are at the heart of everything we do!"

Soubhagya and the team looks forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Last year 2017 I stayed ibis property in hosur road my stay was really memorable actually I lost my wallet in the room but I checked out after reaching the airport only i got to know my wallet was missed. I called hotel and I explain about my situation to the staff member in front desk through by call the person who replied very quick & active response and I told that person keep safely because all my original ID in my wallet really appreciated front desk team.Finally I got my wallet back.Thank you front desk team so helpful

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. The safety, security and comfort of our patrons is the most important thing to the team here. We appreciate your comments and look forward to welcome you back soon!

General manager