“Copper Chimney - Fine Dine restaurant”
Review of Copper Chimney

Copper Chimney
Ranked #3,433 of 11,691 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This outlet of copper chimney is in phoenix market city mall.
The restaurant has amazing Ambience. Very good decorations.
Service was top notch. All the staff were very friendly.
All the safety measures taken. The restaurant is sanitized. Everyone is wearing mask.

To start with the food, first I ordered some drinks.
Kiwi margarita- one of the must try I would say and Mango lassi - it had the perfect flavour and sweetness. I loved it.
For started I ordered, paneer tikka. It tasted really good. The flavours were accurate.
For main course, I ordered Kadak Rumali roti and chowk ki sabji. The waiter suggested us this. And it was so good. Thoroughly enjoyed all the masalas and flavours in the sabji. It was filled with lots of vegetables and matar.
I also ordered dum vegetable biryani. If you're a vegetarian then it's a must try guys.

Totally loved my experience here. A perfect fine dine restaurant for a family or friends. Do give it a try. I totally recommend.
5/5

#copperchimneysince1974

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1)