US$171
US$56
US$45
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

US$192
US$115
  • Pool
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$136
juSTa MG Road(Bengaluru)
US$73
US$34
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

Citrus Bangalore(Bengaluru)
US$61
US$52
The Park Bangalore(Bengaluru)
US$74
US$63
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 March 2016

It was a peacful and a quiet place for a stay at pleasant bangalore.The place was so clean and tidy and the workers were kind in helping ! I would suggest this place for anyone who wants a plesant ! Might be a worker or a family or a friends party.The home food given by them is also good in taste ! The spacious rooms is the best part about this place

Will visit again!

Stayed: November 2015
Reviewed 2 March 2016

We had a birthday party for my friend when we were searching for a best place and we found princes square to be the best.The place had a big hall and rooms and party space it was comfortable for each and everyone of us to have good fun.This was in the heart of the city and gave access to all the places.I would suggest Princess square for a peaceful and fun stay

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank prarthana336
Reviewed 1 March 2016

I stayed for a night in this place which gave a experince of heaven :) This wasnt a ordinary hotel..The cleaniness and the infrastructure was very impressive. The servants were so helpful and kind . The neatness was go perfect . I would suggest this place for a party too cuz it had a party hall with home therate system. The place is conveinent as it is located in the heart of the city . I would recoomend this place for a peacful stay.

Room Tip: Best view , good room service,Clean roooms
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2016

I went to bangalore with my family before a month , I had to stay in a place that brings peace to us and kitchen for my wife and entertainment for my children at the nearest and the correct choice for princess square servicr apartmetns. i had good stay in that place and the server boys there were so kind and helpful.The place was huygenic and so clean that i had a plesent stay and i suggest this place for evryone who wants to have a peaceful stay in Bangalore

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed 5 August 2015

I spent a night in this Princess Square Service Apartments hotel. The rooms are simple and clean . This Princess Square Service Apartments is well connected to the center of the city. I felt the rates were high when compared to other hotels. Princess Square Service Apartments had a slow service in serving the food as the occupancy was too low. The staffs were quite helpful to locate the the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple