“Nice place to hangout ”

Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A good fun and casual place. The staff were very friendly and courteous. I was there 3 times and on two occasions they were playing rock music and hip hop on another .... so I’m unsure what kind of music they really play. However, this seems to be a popular spot attracting people of different age groups and a fair number of people catching up on an after work drink.

Food - 4/5
Atmosphere- 4/5
Value - 4/5

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

West with one of friends I was only eating and eating the cuisine was very delicious and the environment was sober will be visit again.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

This place is really good, good music, alcohol is cheaper than most other places and good service overall.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

If you want a debauched evening, Bootleggers is the place! Filled with young energy, cheap alcohol and friendly staff, very little can go wrong. However, don't even think of ordering the food! I ordered chilly pork, which was more chilly than pork. It tasted terrible and was probably made by one who hates cooking! The chicken was pretty average too. I'd hang here to drink and meet friends, but wouldn't order more than french fries or wedges.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

So a couple of friends and I went to this place.. it was buzzing with people and loud dj music.. music is good but way too loud, hence goodbye conversations we ordered pickled beef/beef masala (tip since I didn’t get the menu name right- they serve it in the pickle container that grandma uses ), mutton kheema samosa with Mumbai Pav (literally tears in my eyes since I was craving for Mumbai Pav after my B’lore move) and a spicy chicken (sorry folks can’t remember this one but will update my comment as soon as I remember!!).. alongside these yummy food we had LIT Pitcher (loads of ice, please give special instructions to go easy on ice n coke n more of.. know what I mean .. have fun! Cheers!