“Nice breakfast”
Review of b Cafe

b Cafe
Ranked #1 of 232 Coffee & Tea in Bengaluru
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

It was nice Cafe for breakfast,I like tiffines and specially dosa and cost was reasonable.i am giving 3start rating .

Shangri-La_Bengaluru, General Manager at b Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear phanee525,

Thank you for dining at b Cafe and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am pleased that you had a nice breakfast experience with good food and great service extended by my colleagues.

We look forward to having you dine with us again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

If you are really fan of big buffet, dont miss out b Cafe Shangri-La, most important- the food is always fresh.

Dear nellisaar,

Thank you for your wonderful review of b Cafe on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that we were able to exceed your expectations in terms of the variety of food available at the buffet and attentive service provided by my colleagues.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and staff are so friendly it was too helpful,one of the staff mistoham and Jagdish did great job and manager pratap is so helpful

Shangri-La_Bengaluru, General Manager at b Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear خالد ا,

Thank you for dining with us and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you loved the food and the friendly service extended by my colleagues. I will convey your words of praise to the team and thank them for a job well done.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The place has various variety of food where service people are very responsive, quick and courteous. Specially Ranju and Jobi took care us very nicely.

Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your wonderful review of b Cafe on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that we were able to exceed your expectations in terms of the variety of cuisines we have on offer at the buffet and the attentive service provided by my colleagues. I will convey your words of praise to Ranju, Jobi and the team and thank them for a job well done.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

The food here is wonderful, exceeded only by the friendliness of the entire staff that works here… special call out to Ranju, I faithful breakfast attendant who always had my pot of Earl Gray ready to go in a smile to start my day. They make you feel like a king.

Well done everyone!

Shangri-La_Bengaluru, General Manager at b Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Scott R,

Thank you for your wonderful review of b Cafe on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that we were able to exceed your expectations in terms of the great food and friendly service provided by my colleagues. I will convey your words of praise to Ranju and the team and thank them for their personalized service and making you feel like a king during your stay with us.