1,449 results
All reviews momo cafe courtyard marriott chef rahul pastry chef special thanks the executive lounge the guest relations manager excellent service business trip taking care special mention great hospitality tech park excellent hotel buffet spread home away from home amazing food
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 weeks for work and would highly recommend this hotel.
The staff are helpful and friendly, you really can tell they all take extra pride in their work and genuinely care about the guests experience.
The customer service of Priyanka in guest relations and the team in Mobo restaurant on ground level
Is second to none.
The hotel rooms are clean and extremely comfortable, all facilities including the gym are of high standards.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Pranay_Verdia, General Manager at Courtyard Bengaluru Outer Ring Road, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Kim,

Thank you for sharing your great stay experience. I do hope you had a successful trip.

The Courtyard by Marriott is ideally located in close proximity to multiple IT parks on Outer Ring Road and is gaining popularity among business travelers. Thank you for helping us spread the word and recommending us. I am pleased to know you enjoyed the hotel facilities and hospitality extended by the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I checked in really early with the kids. One of my kids was picky about the Mac N cheese. The hotel staff went out of their way to fix it. Will stay here again and location is a 20-25 minute drive from the airport

Trip type: Travelled with family
Pranay_Verdia, General Manager at Courtyard Bengaluru Outer Ring Road, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Bengaluru Outer Ring Road!

It's great to receive your positive feedback. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the hospitality extended by the team. Your kind appreciation has been shared with all of them.

Look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Recently I have stayed at courtyard Marriott outer ring road. I really enjoyed the stay and hospitality especially the front desk and food and beverage team as well. I would
recommend this hotel to my friends and colleagues for sure. A special mention for the staff: Mounika top class professionalism and hospitality, I love her.
Appreciate also Priyanka for the support.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Pranay_Verdia, General Manager at Courtyard Bengaluru Outer Ring Road, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Davide,

Thank you for sharing your encouraging review on TripAdvisor.

Creating memories for all our guests with unique experiences is what we strive for and getting to know that we achieved that with you is very special. I have shared your encouraging feedback with our team and can assure you that this will surely motivate us further to create exceptional experiences for our guests.

Do visit our social media channels for recent event updates.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for business purposes. All personnel was really very friendly and made me feel welcome. The breakfast was perfect and this was also driven by the friendy employees. I really also enjoyed the poolbar & restaurant.

Dear Gail,

Thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott and taking the time out to share your feedback. I do hope you had a successful trip.

I am proud to be part of a young and energetic team that genuinely cares about guest experiences that make a difference. Your kind appreciation has been shared with the entire team.

Please do visit our social media channels for more updates.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Service with a smile was definitely the motto of this hotel. Everyone was very helpful and ready to answer any question or solve problems. Special thank you to Ishna, Rahul, Priyanka, Animesh, Sangay and everyone else for making my stay comfortable. Looking forward to coming back again later this year.

Room tip: I recommend Rooms facing the outer building on level 5 and above.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Viman,

Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Bengaluru Outer Ring Road!

Look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards,