1,353 results
All reviews courtyard marriott momo cafe chef rahul pastry chef the executive lounge tech companies business trip special thanks poolside restaurant guest relations rooms are modern week stay tech park excellent hotel i highly recommend this hotel taking care excellent service
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I just finished one of many week long stays at the Courtyard Marriott on Outer Ring Road, and as usual, had a very pleasant experience. The hotel staff are always very happy and helpful and make a point to remember who I am and what I like. The rooms are spacious and clean. The spa services are very good and the fitness center adequate. The executive lounge is one of the better I've been in as far as food and drink selection and it is usually not very busy. My only complaint is that the pool is not really swimmer/sunbather friendly as there is no privacy from the many diners at the bar and outdoor eating area. Kudos to Priyanka and Rahul for always making me feel welcome! :-)

Room Tip: Best to choose a higher floor to avoid both pool and street noise.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Pranay_Verdia, General Manager at Courtyard Bengaluru Outer Ring Road, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott and taking the time out to share your feedback. I do hope you had a successful trip.

I am proud to be part of a young and energetic team that genuinely cares about guest experiences that make a difference. Your kind appreciation has been shared with Priyanka and Rahul - they are rockstars.

Please do visit our social media channels for more updates.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 weeks for work and would highly recommend this hotel.
The staff are helpful and friendly, you really can tell they all take extra pride in their work and genuinely care about the guests experience.
The customer service of Priyanka in guest relations and the team in Mobo restaurant on ground level
Is second to none.
The hotel rooms are clean and extremely comfortable, all facilities including the gym are of high standards.

Dear Kim,

Thank you for sharing your great stay experience. I do hope you had a successful trip.

The Courtyard by Marriott is ideally located in close proximity to multiple IT parks on Outer Ring Road and is gaining popularity among business travelers. Thank you for helping us spread the word and recommending us. I am pleased to know you enjoyed the hotel facilities and hospitality extended by the team.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I checked in really early with the kids. One of my kids was picky about the Mac N cheese. The hotel staff went out of their way to fix it. Will stay here again and location is a 20-25 minute drive from the airport

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Pranay_Verdia, General Manager at Courtyard Bengaluru Outer Ring Road, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Bengaluru Outer Ring Road!

It's great to receive your positive feedback. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the hospitality extended by the team. Your kind appreciation has been shared with all of them.

Look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Recently I have stayed at courtyard Marriott outer ring road. I really enjoyed the stay and hospitality especially the front desk and food and beverage team as well. I would
recommend this hotel to my friends and colleagues for sure. A special mention for the staff: Mounika top class professionalism and hospitality, I love her.
Appreciate also Priyanka for the support.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Pranay_Verdia, General Manager at Courtyard Bengaluru Outer Ring Road, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Davide,

Thank you for sharing your encouraging review on TripAdvisor.

Creating memories for all our guests with unique experiences is what we strive for and getting to know that we achieved that with you is very special. I have shared your encouraging feedback with our team and can assure you that this will surely motivate us further to create exceptional experiences for our guests.

Do visit our social media channels for recent event updates.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for business purposes. All personnel was really very friendly and made me feel welcome. The breakfast was perfect and this was also driven by the friendy employees. I really also enjoyed the poolbar & restaurant.

Dear Gail,

I am proud to be part of a young and energetic team that genuinely cares about guest experiences that make a difference. Your kind appreciation has been shared with the entire team.

Please do visit our social media channels for more updates.