All reviews brigade road mr mahesh mg road metro station booked this hotel clean rooms plus point housekeeping team visit this place hotel is centrally located room service is indian food short stay star hotel hospitality bangalore gm business
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I booked this hotel through oyo rooms (flagship). The hotel is located in the center of the city brigade road. It near to MG road. Just 6-7 mins away from mg road metro station. I stayed here for 3 days. This hotel is couple friendly i.e. unmarried couples are allowed here. I checked in at 5 pm but the room was not ready so I have wait there for almost 30-40mins. After that, I entered our room. The room was quite spacious. Rooms are not soundproof so you can hear the sound of tv of the adjacent room which is very irritating, It was very difficult for me to sleep the 1st night, After that, I raised a complaint and asked them to change the room. On last day of my stay, they shifted my room from 407 to 201. Room no. 201 was more spacious then room no. 407, It had a couch/ sofa also. The complimentary breakfast was ok. They don't have their own kitchen. They order it from outside so they take usually 30 mins to serve your order. Menu for complimentary breakfast is same for all the days. The room service is very poor and it is not prompt. I asked them for hair dryer 10-12 times then they gave it to me. There was some water supply issue in the washroom and when I informed the same at reception they were like we can't do anything (casual attitude).

Room has following facilities-
1. Locker
2. Hair dryer
3. Mini refrigerator
4. Laundry services.
5. Hand shower
6. Complimentary Water bottles (2 per day)

Cons-
1. Towels were not clean.
2. Poor room service

4. Tea/ Coffee

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Utkarsh T
Reviewed 31 July 2017

It's a non smoking hotel, I was in mess when I checked into the hotel as the hotel was under renovation. I somehow stayed there one night as I did not have any alternate arrangement. Then next day I changed cancelled my booking and went somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank SmritiB56
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Very bad location. The hotel doesn't even have a building for itself. Rooms are extremely small. We were hearing everything from the room besides ours. No view from room. The glass pane is frosted n couldn't be opened at all. The porters were helpful but abhishek at the reception was awful. He made us pay for both nights even before we saw the room. And the morning we were checking out we requested him to send some milk n butter in our room. He never did! Breakfast is pathetic. No tea/coffee. Just plain water, idli, sambar n toast n butter. We didn't eat their breakfast on either day. It says it's a 4 star. But it's not even worth a 2 star. Don't stay there!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 23roshni13
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Ok hotel as it is in the city center. Room just good for 3....an extra bed makes it real tight. We had to remove the chairs and small table to put the bed in. Bathroom was not clean as expected as hole was clogged. Maintenance team addressed it immediately.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank mlopez_487320
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Nicely located at Brigade road opposite to Brigade towers a walk away from MG road. Rooms are as usual with Treebo Neat Clean and hygenic, In house restaurant serves mainly north indian food and lacks variety, Complimentary buffet breakfast is not all okay

Room Tip: Suite rooms are spacious than others if travelling with family opt for a suite room
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family