My stay here wasn't planned as I had to come to Kochi at a very short notice to address an emergency. However, that situation was sorted out and I was back at the hotel sooner than I expected. Overall my experience was really good when I stayed at Yuvarani Residency.
1. Very courteous staff. Especially the old man with the turban at the entrance. I booked the hotel at the last moment but the staff made sure everything was taken care
2. Location is a massive plus point, you are in the heart of the city right near the metro and makes it really easy to get to places
3. The food... I have been at the Cheenavala restaurant years ago and the one thing I know and recommend anyone is the food. Expecting the buffet lunch we walked in to the restaurant, thanks to the metro construction right next to the hotel, there aren't many takers for it due to parking restrictions and the traffic, so ended up trying the alacarte lunch and that was amazing!!
1. Tariff. For the room I stayed on the 4the floor, it was a bit tiny for the price I payed
2. Parking constraints. Can be a challenge sometimes
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking