My wife & I along with 2 other couples spent a day at Greenwoods. We had expected to check into an average "Resort". This place is Superb starting with the reception on arrival to the staff taking care the little details. The rooms are spacious and well located in the midst of trees & other medicinal flora. Food is great starting with breakfast - with a big spread. We chose to have a la carte for the main meals and it was all great. Our regret it that we did not allocate enough time to stay at this place. If we get a chance to travel to Thekkady again we would certainly stay at this place but perhaps many more days unlike this first trip to Kerala.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lush green forests, cool breeze and abundant wildlife beckon you to the Green Woods Resort, Thekkady. Treat your aesthetic senses with the breathtaking beauty of Thekkady, while your mind takes a break from the mundane. Green Woods is located on a quaint hill, surrounded by spice plantation, besides being just a stone's throw away from the Periyar Tiger Reserve. Drive up the winding road, straight into the heart of Green Woods, and remember to leave your watch behind because time simply stops here.Luxury Private pool suites are one of the best options for a honeymooner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Greenwoods Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Woods Hotel Thekkady
- Greenwoods Resort Thekkady, Kerala