WE spent two nights at Greenwoods. Hotel staff were excellent. Could not have been more helpful. Food (half board) was buffet style - no complaints as there was plenty of choice, freshly cooked and lots of it! Coffee shop located in a Tree House was brilliant.
Bedroom was OK - slightly disappointed. It gave the impression that an update was due. This could have been just our room however and not necessarily the standard of the other rooms available.
Location to the town was excellent
More than likely to return.
Mike and Tina Birkett
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lush green forests, cool breeze and abundant wildlife beckon you to the Green Woods Resort, Thekkady. Treat your aesthetic senses with the breathtaking beauty of Thekkady, while your mind takes a break from the mundane. Green Woods is located on a quaint hill, surrounded by spice plantation, besides being just a stone's throw away from the Periyar Tiger Reserve. Drive up the winding road, straight into the heart of Green Woods, and remember to leave your watch behind because time simply stops here.Luxury Private pool suites are one of the best options for a honeymooner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Greenwoods Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Woods Hotel Thekkady
- Greenwoods Resort Thekkady, Kerala