Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$96
Uday Suites(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$43
Windsor Rajadhani(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$54
Hilton Garden Inn Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$75
US$60
Beach and Lake Ayurvedic Resort(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))(Great Value!)
US$21
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$24/night.

The Residency Tower(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$43
US$38
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

Hotel Prathiba Heritage(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))(Great Value!)
US$14
The Travancore Heritage Beach Resort(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
Over The Hill(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
  • Breakfast included
Keys Select Hotel, Thiruvananthapuram(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
All reviewspal singhexecutive chefthe heart of the citymg roadcomfortable stayvalue for moneycourteous stafffront officefantastic hotelbreakfast spreadspecial thankslast monthbusiness tripcentral locationbusiness hotelexcellent hospitalitycomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We had stayed as a family in this business hotel for 4 days. We were a part of a large crowd of an alumni get together. Had a great time enjoying every bit of the hospitality of the hotel while meeting old batchmates after a couple of decades. The best part is that the property is centrally located and is accessible from any central location with ease. The Staff indeed makes your stay comfortable. The key attraction is the Buffet spread that is laid for all meals. They have not economised on that front specially considering that it is a business hotel. Got a small swimming pool and all added accessories like spa and beauty saloon, though I tried only swimming pool. The halls provided for all events and the way things were organised were impeccable. Even for a large event, the taste of food was never compromised. Over all I will summarise as a Value for money package.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank frequenttravellerrob
FHSP-Trivandrum, General Manager at Fortune Hotel The South Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

01st AUG 2018

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Fortune Hotel The South Park !

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Trivandrum .

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities .

At Fortune Hotel The South Park , it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Hotel The South Park and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is centrally located, but a lot is left desired considering the Fortune Brand. I was given the key to the room and left alone to fend by luggage and search my way. This after being booked a Ex Suite is really pathetic. There was no room service menu in the room. On being asked, the room service guy came but had no clue about anything being asked. Now the positives...The food is nice and spread for breakfast is good. The restaurant staff is very courteous and helpful. Overall an average stay as better places are available in Trivandrum within the same range and Category.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Biju B
FHSP-Trivandrum, General Manager at Fortune Hotel The South Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

04th July 2018
Dear Mr. Biju,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback . I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Fortune Hotel The South Park , Trivandrum . We have conducted an investigation based on your feedback and have initiated corrective actions to bring in the desired efficiency levels and ensure that there is no recurrence of the same.

It is through valuable feedback like yours that we strive to improve our services and exceed customer expectations.

While I regret on behalf of all at Fortune Hotel The South Park , Trivandrum , the inconvenience you have faced, may I request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

At Fortune Hotel The South Park , Trivandrum, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Please do give us an opportunity to welcome you back, when my colleagues and I can demonstrate to you how your feedback has resulted in immediate correction and re-establish our credibility with you.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The service was really very excellent And a special thanks for define FNB manager Mr kasi, Rahul, sujata and bandana, priyanaka,srija for their best hospitality the food was really excellent yum yum yum tasty
The singers were really awesome lovely music and lovely ambiance

Another thanks to srija, bandana they both did really a good service they both like without informing itself they are attending the tables a special thanks for them so their excellent job.

And really thank sujata because I forgot my phone and I left then I called and informed that I have left my phone sujata return back my phone thank u so much for your help sujata

The front office Neha gave an excellent hospitality thank you for the wonderful hospitality
Cheers team South Park
Good luck

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank robert l

01st AUG 2018

Dear Mr. Robert ,

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Well appointed. Rooms are good and spacious. Excellent hospitality. Service-oriented staff. Breakfast spread was quite impressive, with a lot of local specialities, and standard dishes. Conveniently located.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
FHSP-Trivandrum, General Manager at Fortune Hotel The South Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

25th June 2018

Dear Mr. Srikanth,

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Visited for the first time. It was a awesome experience.. staffs are superb co-operative. All the Dishes are tasty. Will visit the same very soon.. the most important thing is all the surroundings are truly maintained. thanks

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family